First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
data file size limitations
I had Outlook 2003. I ran into problems when my inbox exceeded 1GB. Does Outlook 2007 have the same problem? Thanks for any info Huck ... 3 Apr 2010 05:02
OUtlook 2003 is sending blank replies to emails I haven't seen
Intermittently, my outlook will send blank replies to emails that I haven't even seen yet, yet alone opened. I get messages from commercail and personal emials asking what I meant to send? Any help out there? ... 2 Apr 2010 22:36
OWA and Script Error
I have a situation where we are trying to use Outlook Web Access. We can log onto it, but no messages are displayed, but a script error notification is present stating that an Object doesn't support a certain property or function. The script is named "vw_message.js" My guess is that vw_message.js forms the co... 3 Apr 2010 11:31
display size of attachment in the inbox
How does one display the size of an attachment while viewing the inbox without having to right click or float the cursor of it or, w/o having to look at the preview? Thanks! R ... 3 Apr 2010 09:19
Contacts in Folder List
On my previous installation of Outlook 2003 I used to have mail folders, contact folders and the calendar all listed arranged on the left side under my mailbox (see below). Since re-installing Outlook 2003 on a Windows 7 machine my contacts and my calendar are shown as buttons at the bottom of the folder list. ... 2 Apr 2010 19:19
Getting email from my hard drive
My desktop system recently lost it's power supply and I have not decided if I am going to replace it or not. I purchased an external hard drive enclosure so that I could get the important emails that were in outlook before my loss of power. Now I am unable to figure out how to pull them up. I can get to almost ... 5 Apr 2010 10:31
How do I "cc" a task to a mgr or who the task assigned to?
This is the same thing I want to do. Please help Ben and I. -- C. Massey "Ben H" wrote: I just started using the Task part of Outlook. When I create a task and assign it to an individual that works for one of my managers, I would like to "cc" that manager with that task so they can add to their t... 3 Apr 2010 11:31
Merging to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders
Hi- I am using Outlook 2007 and am trying to figure out how to merge to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders. I have my inbox associated with my name, and then also a folder with my name that is associated with another inbox that is used by several people on one project. (When emails come into the latte... 2 Apr 2010 15:59
Frequent credentials pop-up
I have two or three folks who, having opened outlook successfully, are dealing with the log-in splash screen every 10-20 seconds. they can chose any of the buttons at the bottom (Submit, Cancel, etc..) with the same results in the pop-up screen going away, but it continues to return. These folks are among ma... 2 Apr 2010 15:59
Editing, encoding and saving messages in OUTLOOK 2007
I came across a very peculiar phenomenon in OUTLOOK 2007. I edit received messages by deleting the “history” (the previous correspondence included by the sender) and leave only the new text written by the sender. I then save the messages “AS PLAIN TEXT”. The motivation is to keep the PST file small. When ... 2 Apr 2010 14:52