First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177
Can't find my previous posts
yes but only shows post from 2007 and 2008...doesn't make sense "ritzput" wrote: Try typing your user name in search/ click go "Norma" wrote: Can anyone tell me how to find previous posts? I have selected "Notify me of replies", but I never get replies and have to sift through days of pos... 2 Apr 2010 13:45
Search for replies to my questions by user name?
I have the same problem and question. "ritzput" wrote: I haven't been receiving messages of replies to my questions and when i try to search by my user name, it doesn't show any from 2010 which i definitly have asked??? ... 2 Apr 2010 11:31
Outlook no longer downloading larger Hotmail emails
Within the last month my outlook downloads blank emails that are apparently too large. There is a capacity issue, but I dont know how to resolve. ... 2 Apr 2010 11:31
Read Receipts to different folder
I want to continue to receive my read receipts, but i do not wish for them to go directly into my inbox. How do I set it up so when I get a read receipt it can go directly into a separate sub-folder I created specifically for them? Please help. ... 2 Apr 2010 12:38
.dbx to .pst
I upgraded my system and now have Outlook 2007. Before upgrading (I actually did a clean install), I saved all my old emails from Outlook Express (inbox, sent, etc) as .dbx files by exporting them and saving into a folder. I now want to import those into Outlook 2007 and can't figure it out. If I had Outlook Express... 2 Apr 2010 20:25
TO/CC/BCC drop down in outlook no showing up
when I am composing a new email I would like to click the TO/CC/BCC buttons and get a list of my contacts. It is not letting me do this. I can start typing names and it autofills if that helps but I can no longer get the drop down list. When I click the TO/CC/BCC a box called Select names appears but I cannot ... 1 Apr 2010 18:01
Print out of Outlook 2003
I have several pc's networked printing to a Xerox Phaser 6180. 1 and only 1 pc is printing a similiar invalid string of characters, (ă□Ă□□), in the upper left hand corner when printing e-mails out of Outlook. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this? And most importantly, how to fix it? ... 1 Apr 2010 18:01
Force full message download in subfolders with an IMAP account
Hi - I am migrating to a new machine. My IT department helpfully set up my IMAP email into Outlook for me. However, I have a complicated & extensive set of subfolders, and all that Outlook has downloaded are the message headers. I can go into each subfolder, mark the messages, and download them - but this ... 6 Apr 2010 17:37
Outlook auto-deletes meetings acceptances
I am having repeating issues where my Outlook (2007) will receive meeting acceptances from others and move them to the Deleted Folder without me ever opening or touching them. My desktop support team has rebuilt my ost file several times and after a period of time, the problem reoccurs. I don't have any rules in... 1 Apr 2010 16:54