First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168
Outlook 2007 not opening-Even in Safe Mode
I have a user who has been using Outlook for quite some time now. After closing Outlook one day he began getting a message stating that he can only go into Outlook in Safe Mode. When he tries to do this the program closes down and Outlook never opens up. The error report contents are as follows: Outlook Imag... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Outlook 2007...
How do I keep Bus. Ctc. Mgr. from launching automatically every time I launch an Outlook or an Office app.? [I don't want to use it.] ... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Outlook printing issue
First time poster. I am running Microsoft Office 2007 and having issues with Outlook. I periodically get a window popping up asking me to re-enter my password. Thsi comes and goes every few weeks. My issue today is more serious. When I open an email and then go to print it, I get the print window and when I c... 6 Apr 2010 10:49
Font-Color Change
When I receive a response to an email that I originate, the signature block of the person's email responding to mine switches to a light yellow such that it cannot be read. If I highlight the entire email, I can change the font color to black and then it's readable. Why is this happening? What setting needs ... 6 Apr 2010 10:49
random spontaneous shut down
My outlook is disappearing - sometimes while I'm in Outlook and other times while I'm surfing the web or even when the computer is idle. The restart is also a problem because I get the ridiculously time consuming "...file was not closed properly..." for multiple files. I admit, in trying to improve my computer... 6 Apr 2010 10:49
Some e-mails bounceback to sender blank
Some incoming e-mails immediately reply to sender blank with no action by me. Computer can be turnrd on or off. ... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Font colors available
I have a user complaining about having lost most of her font color palette. She used to have 5 rows with a "more colors" and now she has only about 12 colors to choose from. Anyone know how I can get her other colors back? ... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Search Archived Emails
I have my emails archived to a pst file. I would like to search them for a particular email but I am not able to. I have tried Advances Find, checked the archived folder as the place to look in, and have have checked the "Search Subfolders" box. No matter what I search for, the search comes back empty. I ha... 6 Apr 2010 09:42
Outlook Connector probs
When my outlook connector downloads messages from my officeLive account into outlook 2007, it shows a large portion of those downloaded messages as blank at 326 Bytes a peice. the messages are actual messages i can view on my officeLive account via web browser or on my black berry but do not appear on my outloo... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Outlook stopped working
Hi, Any suggestions will be gratefully received. I use Outlook for all my e-mails using my hotmail account. It is Outlook2007 in a Vista environment. Recently, it stopped receiving e-mail AND when I try to open the inbox, I get an error message "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the ... 7 Apr 2010 11:15