First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165
Outlook/Exchange is Overbooking resouces
Many times I have tried to schedule a meeting using Outlook 2003 Calendar and I try to schedule a Meeting Room as a Resource. Even though the Resource says it's availble for the desired time period, and I reserve it, other user's still see the resource as available and they are able to book the room as well. Then... 9 Apr 2010 07:48
outlock 2003
i cannot delete messeges from outlock 2003. pls - help me! i am pretty desperate... ... 7 Apr 2010 15:48
Cannot create an automatic rule for 'post to a folder'
I have a rule that states "meeting minutes" should be categorized green. It works for a manual "run rule now" and it also works for standard emails. However, I am interested in the Cntrl+Shift+S (post to a folder) function. I beleive the issue is simply that the posting is not actually sent nor received. ... 7 Apr 2010 13:32
Bookmarks take me away from email
I use "Actions > Send Web Page by E-mail". Then setup the bookmark, and a link to the bookmark in Outlook. This link takes the recipient to the web page (www.webpage.com#bookmark), rather than jumping them to that part of the email. It seems like this should be possible since you can set the link to go to a ... 7 Apr 2010 13:32
Apple Iphone Unlocked,HTC Google Nexus Unlocked
We are a Recognized Distributor of Various Consumer Electronics, We Specialize in a wide Range of Products such as Mobile Phones, Laptops, Video Games Console, Digital Cameras, (Etc) At Affordable Prices. This phones are unlocked and can be used with any SIM card. No activation required This phones are brand new ori... 7 Apr 2010 12:23
MS OUTLOOK e-mail does not always auto-delete stored mail on exiti
My MS OUTLOOK e-mail does not always delete mail stored in the Deleted Items folder automatically when I close down even though I have ticked the box in Tools/Options/Other/General dialogue box to "empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting". Any answers would be most appreciated to pj.ireland(a)tinyworld.co.uk.... 7 Apr 2010 12:23
I am unable to rename a folder.
... 7 Apr 2010 13:32
Outlook 2007 Rules with Scripts not running automatically
I recently upgraded my Outlook from 2003 to 2007. My rules with scripts ran perfectly in 2003, however since the upgrade any Outlook rule with a script will not run automattically, they do work when I run them manually. The other non-script rules run perfectly fine. I have the macro enabled so I don't believ... 7 Apr 2010 12:23
Error message sending office files as attachment
Hi, I have users receiving the following error, including me when trying to send any office files(pptx, docx, xlsx) from different methods of sending out attachements. " The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. " Here are the methods listed (1) right-click "send to mail receipent" (2) send... 7 Apr 2010 12:23
Outlook calendar event UID
I created an appointment in my Outlook 2007 calendar. I then right-clicked and copied it to several different dates before modifying them and saving off .ics files. When I e-mailed the .ics files, the recipients tried to load them, but each new one deleted the previous. Further checking showed that each ..ic... 12 Apr 2010 11:26