First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164
Search Function does not work in Archive Folders
Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this. I search through my archive emails a lot. Since upgrading to Windows 7, Outlook 2007, the search function does not seem to work in archive. It works fine with current emails, but if I select the inbox in my archive folder, I can be looking at an email with a par... 7 Apr 2010 16:54
Open email, but leave unread
Hi, I started using Outlook 2007 at the office. I manage 2 inboxes: mine and Help Desk. The volume of daily emails is very high. Sometimes I just want to quickly read an email and move on to the next one for prioritization reasons. Is there a way to double-click open an email but leave it unread all at the sa... 7 Apr 2010 16:54
receiving same email twice
I am receiving the exact same email twice. I am using Outlook 2007 on Vista 32 bit. ... 7 Apr 2010 18:03
Reply to all Carbon copy
This topic is for sending emails to many recipients. When Replying to All, I have a user that wants to Reply to the Sender, but have all the other original recipients in the CC: line. I have not found a way to do this. ... 8 Apr 2010 11:06
Contacts using Outlook 2003
I have a slight problem: When I try to send an email to someone the name comes up just fine, but when I look at the contact list that person/persons are not listed. I have quite a few emails and want all the email addresses to be in my contact/address book. How do I go about doing this? ... 7 Apr 2010 18:03
incorrect email version set up in excel, word, etc
when I hit the email icon in word & excel the email area is different and it does not point to the correct address book. Any suggestions? -- llp ... 7 Apr 2010 18:03
Replying
When somebody replies to my emails, there is always a line below their signature across the whole page, I can't seem to be able to format my signature to do the same and it looks confusing when I reply because you don't know where one email ends and the other one starts. Any help??? Thank you. ... 7 Apr 2010 15:48
Rules: managing long contact list
I have a rule set up to recognize incoming emails from specific people (i.e., job recruiters I have an existing relationship with) and flag them for followup. It's working, but the "from" list has 16 names now, and it's getting awkward to add another name. Is there a better way to handle this? For example: ... 8 Apr 2010 11:06
1 Outlook 2007 user email delivery is delayed
I have one user of 30, whose email delivery is delayed. The delay can be 2 minutes to 5 or 6. She stated that hitting the send/receive usually delivers all the mail, but she was not sure if it worked all the time. Her email delivery used to be immediate when on the network. This user is on a laptop, hard wi... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
Outlook 2007: Event ID 27
Any solution to this? We get the same thing but on an XP Pro machine. Only when printing multiple items in ToDo list in Outlook 2007. Thanks, Steve "adminpsp" wrote: Hello, we receive an event ID 27 on Microsoft Outlook 2007 SP2, using Windows 2003 Terminal Services R2 SP2. Trsferring an e-... 7 Apr 2010 14:40