First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166
Outlook 2003 - font gets bigger with each email reply
Anyone know how to fix thisn issue.... on a reply with history email, bouncing between two people, each reply font is larger than the last until when printing the whole message comes out virtical one letter at a time... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ... 7 Apr 2010 11:14
Creating a prompt in Subject line
How do I create a prompt in the subject line of emails to remind people to enter certain lines of text. For instance many of our employees must inserst a declaration in their subject line, in line with a legal requirement such as "this email is designated as 'Restricted under........." Is there a code I cou... 7 Apr 2010 13:32
Can't Reply messages................HELP
I cant seem to reply messages both in outlook 2003 and outlook 2007. every time i reply to a sender not in my address book the senders name appears on the "to" field but not the addresses. How do i fix this..... Help ... 8 Apr 2010 11:06
Outlook 2003 closes when saving new Note
Hi, I've got a problem with Outlook 2003 and cant find the answer anywhere. I use Notes, well I would like to, in Outlook 2003; I can create the Note fine, but as soon as I click on the X to close the Note I get 'Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incon... 7 Apr 2010 07:53
Horribly frustrating email alerts
Same here, Win7 & Office 2007Enterprise, people are starting (well..) to doubt my sanity with missing letters or entire words whenever an alert comes in. The alert is a nice feature so I do not want to turn it off. All I can do is reduce the pop up time to very short to reduce the amount of lost letters. Micro... 7 Apr 2010 14:40
Messaging interface returned unknown error
When I tried to send out an email, i received an error message "The messaging interface returned an unknown error. Please shut down and restart Outlook" I am using Outlook 2002 (XP). What does this error means? ... 7 Apr 2010 05:42
Why somespreadsheet pages print in smaller font than they should?
I have a 12 page spreadsheet. the last 3 pages are printing out in a much smaller font than the rest (and the lines are much closer together as a result ). All pages and font sizes look exactly the same on the screen. ... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
I keep getting messages(20 at a time)with no address,name,message
As mentioned in subject I have been getting numerous messages, one right after the other in Outlook Hotmail account with noa ddress, no name, no subject , and no pmfprmation in the body. It is creepy. The size I notice is consistently 199"B",,,just b not kb. Anyone know how to flag the sender as blocked??? ... 7 Apr 2010 02:26
MS Outlook with MS Project 'LITE'
Hi guys, I thought I'd post a thread to see if others have any advice about how to utilize Outlook as a day to day management tool. I have for some time searched for the right management tool to assist in my day to day planning as well as project planning but to no avail. The closest thing I have found is a pr... 8 Apr 2010 09:30
Outlook 2007 will not connect to Hotmail through Outlook Connector
Installed W7 on new HD and cannot send or receive emails through Outlook Connector. Have reloeade Outlook 2007 twice and still the problem persists. While not using Outlook Connector gmail works fine. I receive the following message seconds after connectiing: Outlook Hotmail Connector Version 14.0.4514.1008 ... 7 Apr 2010 12:23