First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152
Outlook 2007 - Aol email not automatically downloading.
I am setting-up the Outlook 2007 client to get Aol IMAP email. Here are my Outlook 2007 settings: "Tools", "Send/Receive", "Send/Receive Settings", "Define Send/Receive Groups...", Select the "All Accounts" "Group Name", Select the "Edit" button, Select "Receive mail items", Select "Use the custom behavior defi... 13 Apr 2010 12:50
how do i get messages in the normal startup, mine disappeared
yesterday my normal outlook startup disappeared and now I do not get my messages next to my inbox like before. does anyone know how to get it back? ... 13 Apr 2010 11:43
Outlook 2007 activities lost
None of my activities are showing up on my contacts. Had worked before. How do I get them to show back up? ... 13 Apr 2010 18:30
How do I get the name and company name to print on an envelope
Russ Seriously this is an ongoing issue with Microsoft, how difficult can it be to get a company name to default if it exists. The Gmayor option is too complex for the average user and all the method's that start with Outlook are more than 10 steps. This is hardly making the users experience simpler! "Russ V... 13 Apr 2010 17:22
appointment notification to pop
In Outlook 2007, how do I get an appointment notification to pop to the front of other windows? I am using Windows 7 on my PC. On Windows XP, the appointment reminder pops to the front of all open windows and catches my attention. This is not happening for me with Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. Is there a setting ... 13 Apr 2010 17:22
Some emails are not there when starting outlook
When I startup outlook after being away from the office for the day, some emails are not there, there is nothing in the subject line. However, the time stamp is still there, when I click to open the email nothing is there except the time stamp and a blank screen. Has this ever happened to you? ... 15 Apr 2010 10:17
Redirect email to a folder in a second account
I have redirected my email from one of my accounts to another one of my accounts; I would like the redirected mail to go to a specific folder in my second account so that I know which emails to respond to from my first account. However, there doesn't appear to be any differentiating feature between regular emai... 14 Apr 2010 09:56
Outlook 2007 won't start, message, can't start microsoft offic
Thank you very much Diane. Will this keep happening? "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote: Open outlook with the /resetnavpane switch: Close Outlook. At the Start search field on Vista or Windows7 Start menu or in the Start menu, Run command (Windows key + R), type outlook.exe /resetnavpane The... 13 Apr 2010 08:22
Quick Outlook 2007/Exchange Question
I had a POP3 account in Outlook and then we upgraded it to an Exchange account with our host. They had me create a new profile for the Exchange account in Outlook but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer my old subfolder stored emails from the old POP3 to the Exchange server. When I pull up the Exchange accou... 13 Apr 2010 10:36