First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147
How do I save the taskbar layout of an email?
My new emails come up with the taskbar all jumbled up, I rearrange them but it doesn't save them on exit. How do I set the layout and then save it? ... 15 Apr 2010 05:54
.csv Attachments won't open outlook 2007
Hi When i double click on .csv attachement in outlook 2007 wiht SP2, It is not asking to save or open the file. Rather it opens the file. Regards, Boopathi ... 15 Apr 2010 09:11
Outlook 2007 has stopped working
When I start Outlook 2007 it opens and starts downloading email messages but a few seconds later it displays a message that it has stopped working. There are two options then: Check online for a solution and close the program. Clicking on the first options closed Outlook and restarts it and the same two options... 22 Apr 2010 09:18
Automatic backup only backs up "Archives" folder not "Personal
Of course I download Microsoft Updates, automatically, all the time. I don't understand what that has to do with the Outlook backup tool not working properly. I do need the backup tool, daily, because there is important professional email information that I want to have absolutely updated and backed up on a ... 15 Apr 2010 02:40
Using Category in outlook 2007
I have been catergorizing my emails for months. Recently, when i tried to categorize my email, an error message pops up - "the attachment size exceeds the allowable limit" Does anyone has the same problem and how to resolve it? Thanks in advance. ... 15 Apr 2010 01:34
Accidently closed my calendar
I accidently closed my calendar that was along side of my Outlook mail window. Can't seem to find where to put it back, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, B.B. ... 15 Apr 2010 01:34
Can't open word attachments in Outlook
I'm running Outlook 2003 and am having problems opening some Word attachments in Outlook. It comes up with an error message that states 'Word experienced an error opening this file' - the suggestions are to check for file permission, sufficient free memory or open the file in test recovery. I have resent the em... 15 Apr 2010 00:29
Email Attachments not received
I send a lot of emails generated from Excel via Lotus notes which attach a xls file zipped to a lot of different companies. I have found that anybody who has Outlook is not receiving the attachement. The VBA code I use attaches the file to the email below what appears to be a page break. The text in the email i... 16 Apr 2010 19:34
Outlook 2010 Beta message deletion problem
When I attempt to delete a message from my inbox, the message queue jumps to the very top, or first, message in the box. I must then scroll down to get to the next message. I sometimes have in excess of 200 messages saved in my inbox at any given time and this problem is driving me nuts. Every time I delete ... 15 Apr 2010 05:54