First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Outlook 2007 asking for Trusted Sites?
Each time my user opens Outlook 2007, a small box pops up saying "The current webpage is trying to open a site in your Trusted sites list. Do you want to allow this? current site: go.microsoft.com trsuted site: www.usa.gov After he clicks "OK" twice, Outlook opens fine. Very annoying...what's causing this?... 19 Apr 2010 10:32
i can't remove out of office message
I set up the Out of Office Assistant when I went away and now when I try to disable it I get the error message: The command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension. I have no idea what to do now ... 19 Apr 2010 10:32
Mail folders are disappearing without being deleted.
Folders from both "Favorites" and "All Mail Folders" are disappearing and cannot be found anywhere. They are not being deleted. There one day, gone the next, along with all of the emails contained therein. Running Outlook 2003, SP3. Does anyone have a fix? My IT department thinks I am doing something wrong! ... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
Scan pst Outlook 2007 won't respond
I have made more space, almost 50% on my hard drive, ran Scan Pst several times, each time it won't respond and takes hours to complete, tried safe mode, nothing works. Thanks ... 20 Apr 2010 00:01
why change the keyboard shortcuts between Office 2003 & 2007??
While Ctrl-Z is widely acceptable standard for Undo, I am 100% with you Mike on the Signatures issue. Because I have several signatures, I can't even insert my signature using keys only, and have to resort to scrolling through them by mouse or arrow keys. Very painful. Isn't there a way to write a clever ma... 19 Apr 2010 07:25
How to search/sort/filter by Time but not date
Hi there, I need to find out how many emails I have received over the last few months before 9:00am and after 5:00pm. I've tried using search/sort/filter but the date/time field doesn't allow filtering on time alone - it always seems to require a date. I even tried creating a custom column using a formula wher... 19 Apr 2010 06:23
Signatures overwrite email
This is an undocumented Microsoft "feature" which occurs because (as the help facility will tell you) you can only use one signature in an email. It generally happens if you have default signatures set up. If you create a new email or reply to an email, your default or response signature is inserted automatica... 19 Apr 2010 06:23
Help!! Is there any way I can get a deleted folder back?
Hello, I accidentally did a shift delete on one of my folders as it was highlighted instead of the e-mail I wanted to delete. Is there any way I can retrieve this?? :-) ... 20 Apr 2010 00:01
My solution
Hey LL There are quite a lot of solutions to this problem, most of them are not working for me. I would recommend installing a third-party-search-tool otherwise you will have always problems with the search in Outlook. Lookeen is working perfectly for me, no problems till now and I use it since quite a long time. ... 19 Apr 2010 05:21