First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133
showing appointments on month view
When i print my appointments in month view to share with colleagues there seems to be a maximium of 4 in each day so some are missed off. Each appointment title is often cut down so the whole appointment wording cannot be read by people. Any thoughts on how to display the full wording of the appointment and cha... 20 Apr 2010 09:18
How to remove items from Outlook 2007 Menu
Hi I would like to install Outlook 2007 client on my Citrix servers running on W2K3 OS and I need to remove all unnecessary options from the User menu. I have used the Office 2007 and Outlook 2007 ADM to remove as much as possible but I am unable to remove the following: - Tools -> Forms - Tools -> Macros -... 20 Apr 2010 08:17
Outlook Connector 12.1 and Windows Live Hotmail issue
Hello from France I have reinstalled Outlook Connector (Using Outlook 2007) and all the settings but I keep receiving same emails copies over and over in Outlook from Windows Live until I delete them from WL. I have tried to refer to several communities to check if the settings used were correct. Can you ple... 20 Apr 2010 08:17
Oh Dear. Brain Dead and stupid!
Hi Guy's. I was very tired and not thinking too well. I managed to delete the Bluesoleil from my task bar in Outlook 2000, don't ask me why but I did! I used to have on the task bar a synchronise, pull and other tabs which I never used and deselected them from the tools options menu. Stupidly I opened the command... 21 Apr 2010 11:33
We can't use a public folder, we can see it?
I have created a Group mailing folder in 'All public folders', set the permissions for my colleagues. they can see the folder on the navigation page, but cannot see it in the list when they create a new email, why? We are using 2007. ... 20 Apr 2010 05:11
Rules & Alerts
In outlook, all of rule & alert settings work except emails that that are sent to a group of people at once. I have tried everything, does anyone have an answer? ... 20 Apr 2010 05:11
restrict PST for Outlook 2003
I have read some article regarding registry PSTDisableGrow, which will let users add existing PST to OL2003 but won't let them create new PST or add more content to the existing PST. Our Outlook 2003 are at SP2. I guess it should support the registry. Does MS office have a ADM I can add to GPO? Or I have to... 20 Apr 2010 00:01
Garbled email
I have the same problem but I am using Windows 7. I installed the hot fix but it did not solve the problem. Any other suggestions? Thanks Georg George(a)Lawshe.com Brian Tillman wrote: Re: Outlook BCC problem 14-May-08 While I do not know if it is true, it is well within the realm of possib... 20 Apr 2010 08:17
Outlook 2003 slow to start
Hi Check your pst file and make sure it isn't broken or too big.You can try a tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . I think it is a useful repair tool for you. It is easy to recover your PST file by using its wizard. It is a powerful tool... 20 Apr 2010 00:01
Outlook won't close email window
I am running Outlook 2007 connecting to an Exchange Server mailbox. Outlook is running fine however when I open an email I am unable to close that specific message window. I can still close Outlook.exe using the x button. Research on the web suggested that this may be related to the dialog box for my initials b... 19 Apr 2010 22:58