From: Satoshi on
When I looked at ink cartridges, PM (photomagenta) ink was consumed too
much.
The problem seems to be associated with the too much flow of PM.
Is there anyway to prevent flow of PM ink? Satoshi

From: CWatters on

"Satoshi" <machocraig(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am printing outdoor pictures on Canon i950 using Canon Glossy Photo
Paper.
> On screen, pictures were sharp and great. When printed, pictures were
> reddish overall.

Find a test image off the web and use that to work out if the problem is
with your monitor calibration or the printer.

From: measekite on
Are you using Canon OEM ink?

From: Ron Cohen on
OEM ink has nothing to do with this discussion. The i950 has a problem with
a red tint regardless of the ink or paper sources. I've seen this problem
with Canon ink as well as 3rd party. That's one of the reasons I prefer my
iP4000 over my i950.
--
Ron

From: Pete on
You guys are hitting your heads against the wall. Copy your pictures on a CD
and take them to a friends house that has a HP printer and you will find
your color problem will be solved. Pete