From: Martijn van Buul on
It occurred to me that Joseph Fenn wrote in comp.sys.cbm:
> Heineken

You poor, deluded soul..

--
Martijn van Buul - pino(a)dohd.org - http://www.stack.nl/~martijnb/
Geek code: G-- - Visit OuterSpace: mud.stack.nl 3333
From: Clockmeister on

"Martijn van Buul" <pino(a)dohd.org> wrote in message
> It occurred to me that Joseph Fenn wrote in comp.sys.cbm:
>> Heineken
>
> You poor, deluded soul..

I like Amstel :-)

From: JohnH. on
Dirty Beef Eaters Gin martini with Noilly Prat Vermouth and three
spanish queen olives is my preference when drinking. That's living
gentlemen! 8-)

From: Leif Bloomquist on

"Joseph Fenn" <jfenn(a)lava.net> wrote in message

LB> You can get mediocre monochrome composite output from the RGBI Port on
Pin
LB> 7. You'd be missing out on the excellent color, but at least you'd be
able
LB> to display the information.

> Hogwash

"The RGBI connector and signal are similar to the ones used by IBM, and are
compatible with most monitors supporting Type I RGBI. Additionally, a
composite monochrome signal is available on the RGBI connector and is
generally compatible with NTSC (or PAL) composite."

Commodore 128 Programmer's Reference Guide, Page 558.

From: a7yvm109gf5d1 on
MagerValp wrote:

> a> BTW CGA and RGBI should be the same thing, but the IBM CGA monitor
> a> did some tricks to the brown/dark yellow color that I'm still not
> a> sure the C= monitors did.
>
> I can confirm that the 1901 shows dark yellow as brown.
>
> --
> ___ . . . . . + . . o
> _|___|_ + . + . + . Per Olofsson, arkadspelare
> o-o . . . o + MagerValp(a)cling.gu.se
> - + + . http://www.cling.gu.se/~cl3polof/

Thank you! My 1080 is in sad shape, it doesn't work properly so I can't
tell what it's doing with the colors and I never got a schematic for it
either.
I can assume the yellow/brown twiddle was a standard so it should be in
most monitors.

Once my scan converter works my next project is to crack open the 1080
and see what it needs. The colors in RGBI are either way too bright or
way too dark depending on the I bit.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prev: USB chip