From: Robert Comer on
I very much understand what you mean, but I think WVPC would have to be
multiple monitor aware (and assignable to specific monitors) for you to get
what you want, and I'm afraid that's not the case. You can cheat by not
using full screen mode and just sizing the window correctly I would think...

I wonder if RAIL has this problem independent of WVPC...

--
Bob Comer

From: Robert Comer on
Just saw a workaround in the WVPC forum, make your main monitor the
rightmost monitor in the resolution settings and your seamless app will no
longer span both monitors.

From: Steve Rindsberg on
Thanks ...

Not sure what I'll use it for, but something will come up, no doubt.
<g>

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Robert Comer wrote:
> I very much understand what you mean, but I think WVPC would have to be
> multiple monitor aware (and assignable to specific monitors) for you to get
> what you want, and I'm afraid that's not the case.

Yeah, the more I thought about it last night, that realization dawned
on me. That would definitely seem to be the better enhancement
request, but I'm guessing the odds of that are pretty darned low, huh?

> You can cheat by not
> using full screen mode and just sizing the window correctly I would think...

That works well, except with apps that decide for themselves. Like
PowerPoint in slideshow mode. I'm going to try Chirag's add-in, and
see how that goes, though.

> I wonder if RAIL has this problem independent of WVPC...

Whazzat?

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Robert Comer wrote:
> Just saw a workaround in the WVPC forum, make your main monitor the rightmost
> monitor in the resolution settings and your seamless app will no longer span
> both monitors.

OMG! That works! Where'd you find it?

--
Now, I just gotta move all my icons from one monitor to the other.