First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Cannot drop schema because it is being referenced by object 'SqlQueryNotificationService'
I am having difficulties dropping a user from a database because of this error: Cannot drop schema 'usr' because it is being referenced by object 'SqlQueryNotificationService-59d3e8da-c223-425e-afe7-480d074356de'. I guess this could be that I had Query Notifications still open. select * from sys.objects wher... 15 Dec 2006 18:43
TEMPDB full
Step. i am doing 1. Drop Table1. 2. Select * into Table1 from Table2 join with 3 tables. Reason for drop statment is, i have three indexes on this table, instead of drop index and truncate table, i opted for dropped and recreated this table. In SQL Server 2000, if I run this query it took about 2 hrs. ... 14 Dec 2006 11:22
how to capture messages from SMO ExecuteWithResults()
hi, when i'm in sql 2005 management studio and i execute some sql command, the window shows 2 tabs, one for the results, and another for the messages associated with the command. how can i collect these messages using SMO? SQLDMO included a method called ExecuteWithResultsAndMessages, but there does not appear ... 8 Dec 2006 07:15
GhostCleanUpTask - every 4 seconds!?
Hi all. Can someone help without with this puzzle. We have several productions running SQL Server 2005 Enterprise with SP1. They're all setup identically (well, probably not otherwize I wouldn't have this issue). One of the servers has a problem in that the GhostCleanUpTask executes every 4 seconds - like... 22 Nov 2006 14:54
SP_WHO3
Has anyone ever used the sp_who3 stored procedure. I can get it running fine on SQL2000 but it falls over on SQL7. Does anyone have a SQL7 version or can you spot the issue with the script if not ? Slightly altered script below:- SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO CREATE PROCEDURE sp... 16 Nov 2006 06:59
'SQLOLEDB' failed with no error message available, result code:E_OUTOFMEMORY(0x8007000E).
Hi, I take C# and there is no increasing of memory in taskmanager and: when I take 5 programms (not only 3) there is no error in 4h Christiane Mubashir Khan schrieb: check for memory leaks in your program ... could u check through task manager whether the process size is always increasing ... if yes .... 15 Nov 2006 07:46
SQL Server Personal Edition
Hello, Is there an equivalent to SQL Server 2000 Personal Edition in SQL Server 2005 ? if not is that means the only versions to be installed in the client or developer machine are Express or Developer ? Thank you Bassam ... 15 Nov 2006 07:04
Help error 1326
Hello, I need some help. I set up the SQL proxy agent account with EM to run as the same domain account that the SQL agent service uses. This account is a member of the local admin group on my server. As I said, it is the same account as the SQL service agent. I verified this with exec xp_sqlagent_proxy_accou... 1 Nov 2006 10:58
DBCC SHRINKDATABASE: Page could not be moved because it is a work table page.
I'm using sql server 2005. My tempdb has grown very large, because of some things I'm doing to QA large amounts of data. I've tried to use DBCC Shrinkfile(filename) and DBCC ShrinkDatabase (dbname). I receive the following message: DBCC SHRINKDATABASE: Page 1:3072 could not be moved because it is a work table... 3 Oct 2006 17:56
Errors
I am getting these errors in my SQL Error log. I read through some articles about changing a registry setting but I don't know what the repurcussions of doing that would be. Can you please let me know what I need to do to stop these errors? Thank You! Starting up database 'model4IDR'. Bypassing recovery for d... 13 Sep 2006 15:25