First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
The TRUNCATE TABLE SQL construct or statement is not supported
The following command, when done in Query Editor, produces the message: TRUNCATE table mytablenamehere Mike "Andrew J. Kelly" wrote: Can you be a little more specific on this? What exactly was the command and was this done from the Query Editor? -- Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP Solid Qua... 3 Mar 2008 09:11
How to restore a .bak from full-recovery mode without trans logs
Hi, I'm in a small company (no DBA). We have a SQL 2005 database that was created in full-recovery mode. Full backups were performed along with transaction logs. However, all the transactions were part of a testing and we now want to restore the DB up to the last .BAK file (wihout the transaction logs). U... 15 Jan 2008 12:14
white circle in Management Studio servers ?
What does it mean when my servers have a white circle instead of a green circle with a white arrow in it in SQL Server Management Studio? My dbs are 2000. Thanks ... 18 Jan 2008 15:00
SQL server message
Good evening, I am not technically inclined so I am asking for a little help :) When I start the computer I get an error message "SQL Server - Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with (could not open SQLEVN70.RLL) Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem" ... 30 Dec 2007 09:54
drop constraint, problem
Hey Sql Server 2005 In a table I added an extra column to a table: alter table tableA add checked bit default 0 Then I give this column a value: update tableA set checked = 0; Now I create a stored procedure which contain 3 select using the column 'checked' in the where clause. after running the stor... 14 Dec 2007 16:08
db mail
Can you use sp_send_dbmail within a trigger ? In converting one of our old Sql7 apps to Sql2005(sp2) there is a Table that has a Trigger and that code called xp_sendmail which worked. Now when converting that to Sql2005 using Dbmail it seems to hang trying to Process the mail send. The trace showed that it ... 9 Dec 2007 22:33
Complex Query for Stock quote
I have given the following question. I need help on this. Given a schema for a stock trades table that looks like: *stocktrades (* * symbol string, -- stock symbol* * shares integer, -- number of shares traded* * price float, -- price of the stock for this trade* * timestamp integer -- time... 24 Sep 2007 22:23
JDBC Driver
I am getting this error message in SQL Server Error log, Could not load the DLL sqljdbc.dll, or one of the DLLs it references. Reason: 193(%1 is not a valid Win32 application.). This connectivity between WEblogic server (on UNIX) and SQL Server DATABAse Server Any one know about this issue. ... 5 Sep 2007 15:20
Using TransferData
Hi Charles, I'm finally getting the chance to come back and finish this part of the app. Here's what's going on... The client has an online database in SQL server 2005 that services all their connected locations. They also have locations which will, for a time, be without internet access. They need to be ab... 28 Aug 2007 03:23
How much performance impact due to database mirrorring
All the datbases in one server are mirrored to another server with safety=off . Bot the server are on the same location running on 64 bit windows and sql server 64 bit with SP2 . When I query wait tasks dmv (sys.dm_os_waiting_tasks) , always higher wait types are dbmirroring_cmd . Is there a way to know how ... 20 Aug 2007 08:55