First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
newbie: error in simple T-SQL code
Hello, I am learning T-SQL (SQL Server 2005). I have written such trigger: SET ANSI_NULLS ON; GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON; GO CREATE TRIGGER InsteadOfInsertPositions ON Positions INSTEAD OF INSERT AS BEGIN SET NOCOUNT ON; DECLARE Received CURSOR FORWARD_ONLY READ_ONLY FOR SELECT i.... 14 Apr 2007 18:36
CLR Store Proc OleDbPermissions to an AS400
I have a store procedure written in VB.NET to access an AS400 using System.Data.OleDb. I set the assmbly as EXTERNAL ACCESS and created the key for the procedure as a .pfx file. Before adding the code to access the AS400, I tested it against a SQL Server database and it worked fine. When I added the code to... 9 Apr 2007 15:13
Create table from file
Is it possible to create a table with columns described in a text file? Thanks ... 5 Apr 2007 00:17
generated insert, update and delete
using ms sql 2005 express, created a simple two field table tried to configure the data adapter in vb 2003 and the wizard returns "Generated INSERT statement. There were errors configuring the data adapter" No description of the error -- Ranbdy Krofick ... 27 Feb 2007 16:31
Using ADOMD
I'm having problem with running ADOMD with Analysis Services. An advise who's wrong and how to fix it will be appreciated. The info below explains further: Information about Analysis Services configuration. SQL Configuration Manager shows that Analysis Services, Server, Reporting Services, FullText Search... 23 Jan 2007 22:51
Sending html-mail from sql server 2005
Hi, I just migrated to 2005 from 2000 on which I had a job which generated a html-file using sp_makewebtask and mailed it using sp_send_dbmail. The file was not sent as an attachment but rather as the body. I have activated Database Mail and want to send the generated file as before, but have not figured out h... 16 Jan 2007 06:25
diagnosing Service Broker problems - help
Hi... I've been experimenting with Service Broker "Hello, World" type examples using Express as the sender and a full instance of Sql Server 2005 on another. I had the whole pipeline working a couple of weeks ago but when I went to test it again today, I'm having some weird problems. I can't say "errors" e... 9 Jan 2007 19:23
Formatting GetDate()
I am trying to write some T-SQL which calulates the previous twelve periods from the current date in the Format mm/yy and writes them to a Table. I've tried using GetDate and the Convert Function but no success. Ideally the records should be similar to the following: 01/2006 02/2006 .... 12/2006 Any he... 5 Jan 2007 09:43
TRY CATCH still reports error in Query window
I do the following: BEGIN TRY exec(@execcmd) END TRY BEGIN CATCH -- Execute the error retrieval routine. print 'error' END CATCH and I get this: Msg 22049, Level 16, State 1, Line 0 xp_delete_file() returned error 2, 'The system cannot find the file specified.' Msg 22049, Level 16, State 1,... 4 Jan 2007 18:52
Error 539, Schema changed after the target table was created
We are seeing the following error, once in a while, returned from our SQL 2005 boxes. We have a .net application that runs ETLs to extract some data from these servers. I searched the net with no avail. Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider Message: Schema changed after the target table was created. Rerun the... 19 Dec 2006 17:37