First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
COUNT and AVG problem
I have the following tables and query CREATE TABLE [dbo].[PlayList] ( [PlayListId] [uniqueidentifier] NOT NULL, [UserId] [uniqueidentifier] NOT NULL, [Comment] [varchar](1000) ) CREATE TABLE [dbo].[PlayListRating]( [PlayListId] [uniqueidentifier] NOT NULL, [RatedBy] [uniqueidentifier] NOT NULL, [Rat... 19 Jul 2007 10:15
Query help
Hi, I would appreciate some help with a SQL Query - Sample data provided below. I have a table with results and I would like to create a query that returns the lowest (fastest) datetime value for each eventID that exists for a specific Athleteid passed in as a parameter In the sample below, I would expect ... 23 Jun 2007 17:21
FakeWorkTable error
Hi When running a stored procedure (which has run successfully many times) we are getting the error below. I can find no documentation refering to 'FakeWorkTable'. A Goole search reveals that other people have had this error but there are no helpful replies. Does anyone know what it is or why we are gettin... 18 Jun 2007 17:59
How to update a bitwise column
Hi if I have a bit column for a PhoneNumberType using binary to represent the values as below and need to do some updates home = 2 Fax = 4 mobile = 8 office = 16 Not sure the logic involved. If some one just had a home number and that = 2 and now also had Fax. Would I just update the value to... 17 Jun 2007 14:26
what is that?
EXEC %%ErrorMessage(ID = @msgnum).SetSeverity(Severity = @severity) Is that some kind of internal call to CLR class inside MS SQL? I can't find definition for %%ErrorMessage - what kind of object is it? Thx ... 7 Jun 2007 15:15
Problems with T-SQL select convert
When I used the statment select convert in a field datetime, for example: "select convert(varchar(20), field, 111142) from table" The service MSSQLServer is down, and in the SQL Server log shows: SqlSecurityHandler is invoked. Potential buffer overrun detected - server is terminating. Using 'dbghelp.dll' v... 11 Jun 2007 09:00
www.EvilSQL.com
This project is completely new and has only been online for a few weeks. I am currently updating this project daily. The examples you find on www.evilsql.com are the real syntaxes that have been verified and are being used to compromise web applications on the internet. The purpose of this project is to inform and ... 31 May 2007 04:37
Creating Linked Server to Oracle 9i - HELP!
Greetings all, I'm unsuccessfully trying to create a linked server from SQL Server 2005 to Oracle 9i using OraOLEDB.Oracle. Here's the lovely error message that I get: OLE DB provider "OraOLEDB.Oracle" for linked server "test" returned message "ORA-12504: TNS:listener was not given the SERVICE_NAME in CONN... 1 Jun 2007 13:53
Cannot remove filegroup
Dear All, My collegue Bjørn D. Jensen and I have run into a problem with a database which we cannot solve. It's almost a test database, so we can drop the data in question, but not the entire database. But SQL Server will not let us drop the filegroup. Do you know how to get round this problem? Best regard... 30 May 2007 08:18
Delete Remote Files With FTP
I have a sequence that retrieves a file from an FTP server and then deletes it from that server. The problem is that I can't delete the file. The task returns the error: Error: 0xC002918E at FTP Task, FTP Task: Unable to delete remote files using "FTP Connection Manager 1". I use the same connection manag... 16 May 2007 12:44