First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
how to create a hyperlink in excel for a private mortgage insuranc
In Microsoft Excel 2007, click on the Insert Tab. Then click on the Hyperlink Button. This will pop up a dialogue window. Under the "Text to Display" line, type in what you want the hyperlink to say, such as "Private Mortgage Insurance". Then in the Address line down at the bottom, type in the actual URL of... 6 Feb 2010 22:55
SaveAs dialog argument for file type
I wrote a macro by which I want the user to save the file with an extension of *.xlt, I mean as a template. I don't how to show the template format in the type box of SaveAs dialog. Can anybody help me. ... 6 Feb 2010 15:14
Delete all rows except
Was given this code, but doesnt work. It deletes everything. The data on the worksheet was imported - i think this has something to do with the reason it doesnt work (or filter) properly. Sub DeleteRows() Dim LastRow As Long Dim rw As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False LastRow = Cells(... 6 Feb 2010 07:30
help with listing data
I am using a COUNTIF function to count the number of times a client ID# is found in our master list of cases. This signifies that the particular client has that certain number of cases with us. The ID# and case information would be found spread out in the list, as opposed to being grouped together. Is there ... 21 Feb 2010 14:54
freeze panel in a userform spreadsheet
I have inserted a spreadsheet into an user form... is there a way to freeze panel into this spreadsheet so my two top rows and a left column will not scroll? Is there any place where I can learn more about using spreadsheets into userforms? Thanks, ... 5 Feb 2010 22:53
use find to find fill?
Want to find cells with certain fill colors in a range. VBA. Excel 2007. I can't even use Find & Select to do it. All I get is "Preview" in the format space and it can't find anything. Even with identifying the cells contents. Like find 25 with fill color red. I do "find" 25 format fill red and nothing happens... 5 Feb 2010 23:58
Pass Command Button info
I used a loop to setup the names of each button representing the name of each sheet in my workbook. Basically if the user clicked on the button, it would take them to that page (very simple). I couldnt figure out how to get the sheet name they wanted (ie. the caption of the button). I set a tag value to the bu... 5 Feb 2010 16:14
Speed and the "number dates".
Just getting around to Office 2007. Yes, Excel is slower (so is Access - bit). I think the graph problem is related to dates on the X-axis. All of my spreedsheets are populated with data from access databases. I simply use Excel to make graphs. In Excel 2003, there is an X-axis date column phenomenon wh... 5 Feb 2010 13:58
Sub to check and report any formula returned error (eg: #REF!)
I need a sub to run a quick check through a list of sheets (using their codenames) filled with a ton of formulae, and pop up an all clear msg if there are no errors (eg: #REF!) returned in any formula cell. If there are errors, msg will list the affected codenames. Thanks ... 6 Feb 2010 22:55
Protect/unprotect a list of sheets via their codenames
Looking for sub to protect/unprotect a list of sheets via using their codenames, eg: Sheet8 Sheet97 etc Thanks ... 5 Feb 2010 17:20