First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
Import XML spreadsheet from database with VBA
Hi, Has anyone tried to do anything like this? Part 1: I want to programmatically upload a formatted range on a worksheet (which may have some formulas) to a database as XML. Part 2: I then want to download same into another worksheet/workbook programmatically so that the formats and formulas are pasted exactly ... 27 Jan 2010 16:04
RunWhen error
Hi, Can anyone tell me why this defaults on RunWhen? Its says compile error, ambigous name. Private mFormulaBar Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Dim oCB As CommandBar On Error Resume Next Application.OnTime Run When , "SaveAndClose", False On Error GoTo 0 For Each oCB In Application.... 27 Jan 2010 12:38
Comparing two dates
I have an required date in colmn E and a confirmed delivery date in column H. I need code to delete the line if colmn E date is before Colmn H date. This needs to run through a worksheet that varies in size daily. All help very much appreciated. ... 27 Jan 2010 11:30
Count unique
I have a spreadsheet containing a list of names. Many names are repeated. I need to count the number of unique names in the list. Anyone got a formula for me? Thanks! ... 27 Jan 2010 09:15
Show shape on cell select, Hide shape when cell is deselected
How can the sub below be modified to a sheet level code that works like the pop-up DV input message (ie when DV cell is selected, the input message will show)? Or any other sub which can give the same functionality - when cell (within a defined range on the sheet) is selected, show the shape "txt1", when cell ... 27 Jan 2010 07:03
Search Post by user
Is it possible to improve this discussion forum to allow users who have logged in to view only posts which they created? Perhaps in the drop down box where it says All Threads, Answered Questions etc, could there be another option called 'My Posts Only' and only the posts which I created could appear. Unless yo... 27 Jan 2010 10:23
Only run if check box is checked
I have some code that I only want to be run if a check box is checked. So I inserted an ActiveX check box which I have named cbRecord. I then put the following IF around the code which is initiated by clicking a spinner form control: If cbRecord.Value Then .... .... .... End If However, when the code i... 26 Jan 2010 20:08
List of names that can be divide by catagory in a single step
I have a worksheet that has several names, Numbers and catagories. I am looking how to get excel to sort the worksheet by the catagories to come up with a short list. For example. I have five district but there are 20 district managers and I wan the info by a certain district and just see those district n... 26 Jan 2010 16:40
VBA Password - Excel keeps prompting for it
Hola, I have a workbook in which I protected the VBA code with a password. It works fine. The user doesn't have access to the code. I'm automatically setting the Solver referece using the following code (partly shown). Set oWB = ActiveWorkbook strSolverPath = Application.LibraryPath & "\SOLVER\SOLVER.XLAM... 26 Jan 2010 14:23
form combobox auto expand
hi, i have some comboxes on my form. I wanted that to expand automatically, when it gets focus. Any help in this regard is appreciated. Thanks. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:30