First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
Comparing the data in between two worksheets and pasting the data in next worksh
Using VB Script: In the same excel have two worksheets. Sheet 1 and Sheet 2. Compare the data in between the sheets i.e. Sheet1 and Sheet2 and if the data matches will paste in Sheet3. -- Thanks and Regards Sugandhesh Pal ... 19 Jan 2010 07:57
Excel + Query Tutorial Recommended?
Can anyone recommend a good little online tutorial so that I can get started with manipulating my excel SQL queries. I have managed so far to link up excel to the database and pull out a table, add in some criteria (ie dates etc), applied a sort field and refresh. However I want to understand a bit more about how... 19 Jan 2010 07:57
save OLE Object to a file
I manage to open an OLE object using: Me.<OLEObjectName>.Verb = acOLEVerbOpen Me.<OLEObjectName>.Action = acOLEActivate but how instead of opening can I save it to a folder - let's say C:\Temp I tried to look for it online but did not find anything yet. Many thanks, Dan ... 19 Jan 2010 03:35
Using Excel GoalSeek on Access form
XP Pro SP2, Office 2003 SP3. I'm looking to convert an Excel worksheet into an Access form. I have a strategy in mind for everything the worksheet does, except for the GoalSeek code behind one of the cells. Does anyone have experience with doing this sort of thing? I can supply additional details, includin... 18 Jan 2010 18:49
Personal.xlsb always locked
I am using Excel 2007 and have been experimenting with macros and VBA, including the Personal.xlsb file. Now, every time I open Excel: 1. it tells me the Personal.xlsb file is locked and do I want to read only, be notified when its closed, or cancel 2. I can't open Excel files from Outlook and some my previously... 18 Jan 2010 18:49
Autofilter Array
I can't find the answer to this can someone help me finish this code - I need to set the autofilter to the values in the Array - Using XL2007 With Worksheets("Ariba Export") UpLoadArray = .Range("A2", .Range("A" & Rows.Count).End (xlUp)).Value End With ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select ... 18 Jan 2010 18:49
Updating Excel QueryTable using VB
Hi, I have searched the web extensively for a solution here but cannot find one. I am using the following code to refresh data from an external data source in excel. With Selection.QueryTable.Connection = Array(Array( _ "ODBC;Description=Database;DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER=SERVER1\SQLEXPRESS;UID=... 18 Jan 2010 17:42
Creating New Workbook from Sheet
Hi, any help with the following would be really appreciated, I have some VB Code, which works well, that for each change in a value in column A creates a new sheet. However what I now need to do is to either; a) create a new workbook for each of the newly created workshets, or b) instead of creating a new shee... 19 Jan 2010 18:06
Large footnote
I am wanting to have a Footnote that is longer that 255 characters. Any suggestions on how to do this? ... 18 Jan 2010 17:42
Using a macro when opening an excel spreadsheet
I have seen though the forum how to open a macro automatically, the AUto-Open macro works perfectly. My problem is that I'm using a macro in access to create an .xls file and then I want the excel macro to run but the access creates a new excel file each time and the macro is not in it. How do I get the macro t... 18 Jan 2010 14:18