First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218
Visual Basic Editor opens automatically after lock, unlock
(ms excel 2003) If I have a particular workbook open which contains macros and If I happen to walk away and the computer locks... upon unlock the vba editor pops up automatically. This particular workbook didnt do this until I added some lines of code that unprotected one of the sheets so the macro could write ... 16 Jan 2010 07:20
running applications
From an Excel Macro, I need to pass a URL to IExplorer, log in to a site, and then perform some commands to export data an Excel file. This application will run on a scheduled basis (weekly, perhaps) to append the data to Excel and process it. Any ideas? -- CrawfordB ... 15 Jan 2010 21:39
Userform combobox matchrequired = True; error with no selectio
That definitely gives me a path to follow. I hadn't posted code because I couldn't think of which code would be useful/relevant; I use the Combobox_change event, but the problem was occuring because I /wasn't/ changing it. On my way home yesterday I though that one solution would be to put a non-selectable, ... 17 Jan 2010 13:57
LABKHAND: Problem using INDIRECT function.
Hi All, I have the following formula in cell A1: =NETWORKDAYS($CK3,$CK3+14,FY09_Holidays) which works fine. I am trying to change this formula so that I can use a target cell's value (e.g., DA2) to replace the "FY09_Holidays" string in the above networkdays formula. So if cell DA2 has the value of FY09_... 15 Jan 2010 12:44
pivot problem
Hi all, I have sheets from 1 to 10 in my worksheet and two other sheets as Summary and database. The database contains the reference to sheet 1 to 10 and summary has a pivot table with the values from database sheet. If I delete the sheet 1 the database gives the #Ref Error. Can we solve this error ? ... 16 Jan 2010 22:44
centering text on textbox
I have a userform just to display some info. In the form I have a textbox where I pull lots of info including some vbtab and vbcr. is there a way to center some of the lines texts I would like to put some titles in the middle but center in the textbox. my program looks like this Private Sub UserForm_Initial... 14 Jan 2010 19:12
Print Spreadsheet to PDF file with Excel 1997
Hi, A server has Excel 1997 installed and cannot be upgraded for compatibility reason. I need to automated a process to create a PDF file (with a printer driver). The printer driver need the parameter "Print to file name" (PrToFileName). It seem that the printout function does not have that parameter in Excel... 14 Jan 2010 15:50
How do you count the number of * in a string?
Hi all, Could anybody provide the vba code to count the number of * contained in the string of a cell. The string has leading 'spaces' TIA Regards Michale ... 15 Jan 2010 08:16
Return value from cell info
Dear expert, If A1 has a figure 39, If A2 has a figure 3, actually it is meant for row 39 and column C. How can I type the function in B1, so that it can capture the info in C39 (column 3 and row 39) Thanks Elton ... 14 Jan 2010 20:19
Change in cell content alert
I use ByVal to notify me of any change to column 5. However, the cells in the column 5 contain a forumla and I want to be notified of a change in the content of the column (different outputs based on the formula) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column = 5 Then MsgBox Target.Offs... 14 Jan 2010 05:47