First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
insert rows and copying cells in column b,c, and d into new rows
I currently have a spreadsheet that contains many rows of information exported from another application. In column a I have the same rows repeated through out which are five rows; starting at row 1 and ending at row 6, repeated at row 7 and ending at row 12. In column B I have data relating to the title in colu... 30 Dec 2009 19:50
Printing from a control button
I am trying to get a WorkBook to print from a user Form Control Button. I am not exactly sure how to get the Print Dialog Box to come up, so I can choose the printer, Print Rage, Print What, Number of Copies & Print Preview. The Name of the WorkBook will Change each time, I am not sure how to acomplish this ta... 29 Dec 2009 21:58
Procedure to list subs and fuctions in a custom xla
I am looking for a routine to list the subs and fuctions in an add-in that I always load. Wanted a quick way to list the custom fuctions I have written over the years. It seems like VBAproject and VBAcomponents should come into play but I cant seem to get anything to work. Any ideas? Thanks ... 28 Dec 2009 10:46
Charts that are Off-Screen Disappear after update
I have a sheet in a Workbook that holds about 21 charts. When I add data to the workbook, I need to go into every chart and add rows to each data series as well as the Horizontal Axis. Since this is tedious, I wrote a Macro to do this. The Macro works great...but when I run it, any chart that is off-screen disa... 27 Dec 2009 17:25
Saving File with names from Text Box's
Is it possible to set the File Save as File Name from User Form Text Box Names? Example: These are text Box Names. "Spec TEO_No_1 CLLI_Code_1 CES_No_1 TEO_Appx_No_2 .xls" If possible the save screen comes up with the name below already assigned, but the user can pick the directory. I would like f... 26 Dec 2009 01:30
Problem copying table data as a picture onto chartsheet
I'm having a strange problem. I'm creating a special chart which has a pie chart on it as well as some tabular data that is formatted the way we want it on a worksheet, then pasted onto the chartsheet as a picture. (The pie chart aspect is working fine. I'm just having a problem with the tabular data.) When I ... 6 Jan 2010 09:49
Hiding rows where text not entered to right of colums A and B
I have a worksheet with narrative from A11:B60. Can someone provide me with a macro that scans down rows 11 to 60 and if there is no content to the right of columns A and B it hides these rows. i would still need to see the headings for all the columns which stretch across to Column AD Thanks in advance, ... 23 Dec 2009 17:26
Modeless dialog box appears twice on screen???
I have a regular push button on top of my spreadsheet. When the button is pressed, my userform gets loaded as a modeless dialog box. Here's the code that loads it: Sub Button1_Click() UserForm1.Show vbModeless End Sub If the userform is already loaded and visible on the screen, via a call from Butto... 23 Dec 2009 08:36
control arrays
I'm using VBA with Excel 5 and developing a form. Under VB6 I'd create a control array to allow me to access 10 text boxes using a loop. VBA doesn't appear to allow this. Is there any way to simulate a control array eg by programatically modifying the names of the text boxes? Thanks ... 23 Dec 2009 06:23
Multiply cells and format to currency in text format
Hi, I have 2 cells which I wish to multiply, and have the result be formatted in text with the 2 decimal places. 3 x 1.55 = 4.65 2 x 4 = 8.00 This is going to be used with a program which requires it to be numbers stored as text. Just basic cell formatting doesn't work. Can some one please help? Che... 23 Dec 2009 01:57