First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223
Help with batch production and Solver
Hi and a happy new year! I still got problems with an production optimization. In the attached excel file you will find demand data, maximum and minimum stocks, production capacity and stocks for 13 months I need to satisfy demand each month by the use of stocks, new production or purchase. The use of stocks ... 6 Jan 2010 09:49
Cell Format Function "NumberFormatLocal" in VBA
Hi, I have a written a simple macro to convert local time to UTC. The conversion has no problem but the CellNumberFormat to does not get change to "m/d/yyyy h:mm". It remains "General". Here is the code of the function. Can someone please help me in sorting out this issue. This macro would be used both in Off... 4 Jan 2010 02:57
Excel 2007: "Reference is not valid" when refreshing pivot table
Hi all I have a pivot table that works fine in Excel 2003. I've created an Excel 2007 version and some code fails because (in VBA) "The PivotTable report was saved without the underlying data". Yet, when I manually try to refresh the pivot table, I get a message saying "Reference is not valid". I've had a loo... 6 Jan 2010 09:49
how do i use analytical hierarchy process in excel?
does anyone knows a template or similar with relevant formulas for using analytical hierarchy process? ... 3 Jan 2010 11:38
Application.GetOpenFilename
I would like Application.GetOpenFilename to prompt me to select a folder, then open all files in that folder. What is the proper syntax please? ... 1 Jan 2010 17:24
Sub assistance
I need a sub to copy a sheet: Live (this is its codename), then insert a new sheet, do a paste special as values & formats, then rename the new sheet as the date in ddmmm format, eg: 31Dec, and move this to be the leftmost sheet. Then to save the file. Thanks ... 6 Jan 2010 09:49
FIFO HELP!
I am trying to create a FIFO schedule in Excel. I am trying to determine the best formula to remove inventory based on FIFO. So, for instance, I have 5 layers of inventory all with different costs. On the sales side, I want to chew into the first layer first, however if the sales is greater than the inventor... 31 Dec 2009 14:21
ExportAsFixedFormat : differences between Excel and Word
I am trying to use the VBA method ExportAsFixedFormat to print a workbook to PDF. Problem: Excel will not use certain fonts on my machine - they are converted to Adobe Sans MM. Problem2: Word and Publisher also have the ExportAsFixedFormat method, but these two object models contain a parameter "BitmapMiss... 31 Dec 2009 14:21
Copy whole table into one cell
Office Excel 2003 on Windows XP I'm trying to create a report-maker with excel... ugh! Anyways, there is a template that users are filling out saying whether something is defected or not... that's not important, the important part is, that I'm having VBA go though the table (using a button after it is filled o... 30 Dec 2009 18:44
Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"
This is follow-up related to my posting here on 12/19/09 regarding "Run Time Error 75" ("Could Not Find The Specified Object". Basically, my Userform1 is "disappearing" from my workbook for some unknown reason, even if my workbook is untouched for any period of time longer than 2 minutes. If I come back to my ... 14 Jan 2010 01:28