First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
Target Range Activation
Trying to get Wooksheet_Change to work: Public rng As Range Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim range1 As Range Set range1 = Sheet4.Range("D4:F500") Set rng = range1 'I need a way to access the subroutine Worksheet_Change 'to fire the object Target range. I tried: 'Worksheet_Change(rng) tha... 26 Jan 2010 15:33
Marco to protect / unprotect worksheet
How can I edit the code below to enter the password snow (I use a password on the protected sheet to keep people from makeing unwanted changes) Also I need code to reprotect the worksheet at the end addining the password snow. Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' ' ActiveSheet.Unprotect End Sub ... 25 Jan 2010 13:58
Is it possible to include a macro by a macro?
Your question is a bit cryptic, but I *think* this is what you're looking for. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.aspx -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Peter Müller" wrote: After importing the Excel file shall be saved and the saved file shall contain the imported macro. . ... 22 Jan 2010 18:37
Delete chart series
I am having a problem deleting a chart series. The series contains a zero value. The chart is a log-log plot. I am using the following code to try and delete the series. Activesheet.Seriescollection().Delete I get the error: Delete method of Series class failed. The code works if there are no z... 22 Jan 2010 15:14
commandbar control works on some computers, not others
I have written code to display a menu item on the right-click menu. It works on my pc and numerous others throughout the company, but some other pc's don't show the menu item when they right click. All of my other code is working perfectly on all pc's, but for some reason this right click menu item is giving ... 22 Jan 2010 16:21
Using VBA to change default color palette
We currently have an add-in for Excel Xp which changes the default excel color palette so that it displays our companies corporate color scheme. We are wanting to use this in Excel 2007 as well but cannot get it to work. Included is some of the code used for Excel XP Sub companyPalette() On Error Resume... 23 Jan 2010 06:35
Scripting.FileSystemObject stopped working
Hello, For a year and a half I've had an Excel macro working fine. I haven't changed anything to the PC that would affect Excel, to my knowledge. I'm running Vista 32 Home Premium and Office 2007. I have the following references checked in "Tools / References": - Visual Basic for Applications - Microsoft ... 23 Jan 2010 06:35
Excel 2007: Return rownumber when text data on 3 columns match exa
Using: Excel 2007 I want to document Windows Group Policy settings side by side on a single sheet. To accomplish this task I want to return the row number of the current sheet where the data of the row that has an exact match. The data I want to lookup is in three colums. Example: Column B | Column C ... 22 Jan 2010 09:32
VBA DataEntryMode bug?
Here's a weird thing: 1. Inexplicably, after running some farily standard VBA code, my Excel application was left in DataEntryMode , thus disabling various menu options. 2. The last line of my code was: MsgBox "Update Complete.", vbInformation 3. Tried turning off DataEntryMode - problem persisted. 2. Tr... 22 Jan 2010 05:06
Adding a dropdownlist programmatically to a ASP.NET webpage
Hello and thanks in advance, I have an issue that I am trying to work around. I have an aspx page that needs to load up a formated XLS spreadsheet into a DIV tag and then allow the user to input data that will be retrieved later on postback and values store in a MS SQL database. I created an excel spreadshe... 21 Jan 2010 23:40