First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221
The object invoked has disconnected from its clients
Error -2147417848 (&H80010108): The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. when I run this macro the second time Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton4_Click() 'Recall 0Master7 Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.DisplayAlerts = False Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\Q... 9 Jan 2010 17:25
Excel libraries in VB.NET
Does anyone know the difference between the Excel 5 library and Excel 11.0 Object Library? I am using Visual Studio 2008 and cannot find a listing (under COM libraries) for 11.0. Thanks, Alan ... 13 Jan 2010 06:33
FYI: MSDG not displaying posts; expects duplicates :-(
FYI, the MS Discussion Groups web interface is not displaying postings again. It appears to be accepting and propagating postings; they are simply not visible using the MSDG interface. So expect to see a lot of duplicate postings :-(. The MSDG interface seems to have broken some time after 2:51am PST today, ... 9 Jan 2010 12:59
Best way to format a flat file that Excel will load properly?
I'm generating a flat file in Outlook VBA. Right now I'm able to save it as a ..txt file, although I hope to save it in a delimited flat file format with an ..xls extension so it will automatically be opened by excel without having to go through the whole 'import' sequence. There are string fields in the file,... 12 Jan 2010 20:48
Use Macro to Format UserForm Object
I have a UserForm with dozens of textboxes on it. I periodically need to change the formatting of the textboxes and I been trying to write a macro to do it to no avail. Here' what I thought would work but it doesn't. HELP PLEASE. THANKS Sub ChangeFonts_Click() Dim Boxes As Long With editForm ... 7 Jan 2010 13:34
Disable Clear DContents command in excel - vba code??
Is there a way to disable the "Clear Contents" option when right clicking on a cell. Basically I have spreadsheet which has lots of data validations and formulas so the worksheets are protected. Each row of data represnts information about a specific project. The sheet protection does not allow users to delete... 7 Jan 2010 13:34
Automated report & external data source
Hi Folks, I have two identical reports that are set off by a scheduled task. Both files pass a date parameter to a query. The date parameter is always the current date. One of the reports always generates data for the previous date... without fail. If I manually start the scheduled task it runs with the ... 7 Jan 2010 11:19
2 User Forms Comunicating?
Hi all, I had the intention to create a VBA program/script that: Step1. Calls a "FindAll" dialog (user can view and make the best choice out of the founded elements) Step2. When user closes the "FindAll" dialog, my UserForm1 should show up and run different Sub() using the last value that "FindAll" dialog s... 9 Jan 2010 04:14
Data Validation drop down list query
Hi I have a data validation drop down referencing a list of approx 300 names- I have to choose about 20 names in 20 rows on a spreadsheet- is there a way of typing in the first letter and the scrol bar goes down to that point like a combo box?-- Thanks for your help ... 7 Jan 2010 13:34
Complete Newsgroup Access - 6 Months Free
If you need a newsgroup provider, this may be of interest... "Purchase 6 months of newsgroup access for $12 and receive 6 additional months free. That's 1 year of text & binary newsgroup access for $1 month. You'll get - Free Trial, SSL Encryption, NNTP and Web access, Newsgroup Search, 3 GB of Monthly Downlo... 6 Jan 2010 09:49