First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220
is it possible to create Workbook Navigation
Is it Possible To CReate Workbook Navigation Something Like Creating A combo Box Which Contains all the Sheets of Workbook... Like Every Time YOu open a New Workbook a new combo box should created with all its sheets Populated in it . if there are 3 workbook opened then 3 combobox should be created in all the 3 w... 11 Jan 2010 08:39
PRESENTING MSGBOX ONCE ONLY
In the following code when the TST(Rng) function is applied upon four cells simply (i.e. by Ctrl+Enter), while Rng selected for the same being cells not equal to 4 in number, results into reappearing of a msgbox 4 times, unless the function is applied as an array formula. How to have the same presenting the me... 11 Jan 2010 08:39
Include guid (uuid) from Access in Excel
Hi, When I use data from Access in Excel, guid (uuid) columns are not shown in Excel. How do I show guid (uuid) columns from Access in Excel? Thanks! Mojo ... 11 Jan 2010 03:16
countif not working
vba excel 07 Want to count all strings that are two characters long in a range. Using countif(range, "??") but it doesn't work. The strings are numbers so I think that might be screwing it up. Tried countif(range,"<100") but that didn't work either. John ... 11 Jan 2010 06:30
view & update (VBA-command button) two sheets concurrently
I would like to have two sheets visible concurrently so I can see the results of an update (both sheets) triggered by a command button (VBA macro code) on one of the sheets. ... 10 Jan 2010 13:00
compare and arrange two sets of datta.
I have two similar lists I have them each sorted by a value field. I need to arrange the two sets to match the value. There could be values in one set without a corresponding value in the second in whihc case insert a blank line in the second and also vice versa. I used to do this sort of thing all the time in L... 10 Jan 2010 10:47
End of Word Document and Append from Excel VB
I am currently successfully moving data from Excel to Word and now want to use Excel VB to append several word files together (created from Excel 2003 on Windows XP Pro). I have two questions related to this. 1) I want to know how to move the insert point to the end of the Word document I open before I insert ... 10 Jan 2010 20:47
How to write networking code in VBA?
I am quite familiar with BSD networking API. But I don't know the first thing about network programming in VBA. I've done a Google search, and I will continue to do so. But so far, I have not found a concrete example (that I can access). I would very much appreciate some hand-holding. Here is what I want t... 9 Jan 2010 20:44
Number/Text Formatting Issue
I have a Workbook "Case Prep File" that pulls information from another workbook "Client List". I have written a macro (fired by commandbutton on "Case Prep File") that opens an input box to enter a client number and then compares that information to numbers in Column A on "Client List" to pull the client infor... 9 Jan 2010 20:44
Comments and Print Preview
Thanks to another string I realized, under page set up, you can set comments boxes to print at end of sheet. I have done this. When I click on print privew and page down to the comments page, some of the comments are blank, yet there is actually content in the actual comment box???? -- Thanks Shawn ... 9 Jan 2010 15:12