First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227
Force input in multiple cells in Excel form
I have tried several different things to make this work and need professional help. I have an Excel form with several fields (11 all together) that require user input before it can be or should be allowed to be saved. The first code I tried, and I was new at this with Excel, was to try multiple actions like the... 18 Dec 2009 15:02
Pivot Table - ShowDetail property using VBA
Hi all, a double click on a "data" pivot item creates a new sheet containing all the related rows. Instead of this I need to have the VBA code able to obtain the same result in an array (without the creation of the new sheet). The pivot table is connected to an external source (Oracle db). Many thanks in advance... 18 Dec 2009 05:05
Print Preview allows margin change in protected sheet
in Excel 2007 even with the sheets protected the print preview pane allows the margins to be changed. That is a change from 2002. Any way to stop the user from changing margins? Thanks for the help ... 18 Dec 2009 07:14
error handling
Is it possible to assign a specific key (such as INS) for error handling? I have a combobox that pulls data from a list in sheet2. If the Item is not in the list, I would like the user to be able to press the INS button to call the code to add the item. Thank you in advance Dawna ... 18 Dec 2009 09:25
distribution problems; users don't have this and misc
I have discovered that contrary to the IT dept, all company users do not have identical installations. Well, that's not really that surprising. Anyhow, I have distributed a wb that has an additional add-in (analysis tool kit). I have also installed a reference to it in VBA. How does someone check to see what ... 18 Dec 2009 06:09
Charts.Add - Smart, But Oh So Dumb
Here's the scenario, in Excel 2007 (of course)I have a sheet with 365 rows, 253 columns. I have a macro that's going to build a chart based on SOME of those columns. My code says Set oActChart = Charts.Add Used to work just fine in Excel 2003, now it takes 2.5 minutes and sucks up half a gig of memory, because... 18 Dec 2009 06:09
Excel Web Query
Hello, I would like to perform a web query that pulls data from an online page and enters it into excel. I know the basics for creating web queries and also know how to pass parameters with the web queries (when I know the parameter names). The problem arises when I do not know the parameter names for the ... 17 Dec 2009 20:26
How Do Configure Paste Special Selections
I have a need to force "paste special - values" to a particular worksheet. I've diabled the paste button and would like set the default Paste Special options to be Value. Is there a method or property to do this? Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() If Application.CutCopyMode <> 0 Then Application.CommandBar... 18 Dec 2009 12:47
Recommended Web based or DVD VBA Programming Course
Can anyone recommend a good Web based or DVD VBA Programming course? ... 17 Dec 2009 15:58
Saving tick data
Hi, Can any one elabrote how "SetLinkOnData" can be used ... I want to save the tick by tick data i m getting in excel by DDE. Pls help me out as i am not a programmer JAldeep "Tom Ogilvy" wrote: See the SetLinkOnData method of the workbook if you want to fire a macro to do the saving. In xl200... 17 Dec 2009 15:58