First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208
DTPicker control bug
Hi Jim.... It just occurred to me that my problem is happening WHILE the modal dialog is displayed, not AFTER! Therefore, running DoEvents once the dialog box closes might not fix my problem after all. Basically, there is one DateTimePicker control on top of my userform. When the calendar graphic is opened ... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Need some help with Excel 2003..?
I have list selection cell with 4 words in it. i want another cell to display 1 value if one of the four words is selected and another if the other three are selected... basically a list with a,b,c,d and another box that will display x if a,b,c are selected and y if d is selected. I tried =if(c17="a","x",""), e... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Two completely unrelated workbood. Why is it asking me about updating links? SOLVED!
follow up on http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/browse_thread/thread/cb216964f0d85765/db2f0480c3ff96cb As it turns out, I had a range with a hidden name which linked to the other workbook. Once I ran a “show name range” sub, I was able to find and kill it. Thanks for those who re... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Do Events
So is it generally always a good idea to run code like this: Userform1.Show DoEvents ' Always after Userform1.show??? I never really noticed any problems with displaying modal userforms until I put the Userform1.Show() code into the Workbook_Open() subroutine and ran the file in a se... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
HELP: Add textbox to a frame at run time
Hi All, How can I add text boxes on the form at run time based on what user inputs in a textbox? For eg: I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form during run time. If I input 4 I want four textboxes to be displayed on the ... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
VLOOKUP - help
Hello In my spreadsheet I have three columns; Task Activity Codes Description Each task have a corresponding activity code with its description. I am using VLOOKUP to populate corresponding description for the activity code numbers in the master worksheet. Here is an example; =VLOOKUP(C44,'Activity Codes'!... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Macro to append number to file name
Greetings, I am trying to find the VB code to create a process where the workbook can be saved on the same folder without overwriting the existing workbook. Multiple people will be dropping their copies of the workbook onto the same folder. The goal is to have the folder contain files to look like: Mast... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Adding textboxes based on what user inputs in Total Students textb
Hi All, How can I add text boxes on the form based on what user inputs in a textbox? For eg: I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form. If I input 4 I want four textboxes to be displayed on the form. In addition to this: ... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Programming a button to add a row
I have a spreadsheet that will require the user to enter data in the cells (B6:J6). I would like to add a button that will add another line below row 6, containing the same formatting. I would like the sheet to have the ability to add up to 5 additional lines (Row 11). Thanks Jeff ... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Tracking updates
Here is the situation. I have a worksheet that an employee enters how much time they spent doing each work task in a day. What I need to do is track when they entered their time into each column. I could do the track changes but the problem is there are 81 sheets that I have to keep track of. Is there anywa... 2 Feb 2010 17:29