First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199
Macro to import multiple sheets
Please disregard my previous posting.. I explained it very badly !!!! I have a macro that will let me search for the location of an Excel file and import the data from that file- Dim wb As Workbook Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show Th... 12 Feb 2010 08:56
Checking the Value of a Check Box in a Macro
I have a macro that hides a named range on rows. I also have a check box. If the check box is checked I want an error message to display and tell the user to clear the check boxes before teh rows will hide. ' ' Hide Spec_Plu_22_10_00 ' Sub Hide_Spec_Plu_22_10_00() 'Unprotect Time Sheet ActiveSheet.Unprot... 11 Feb 2010 16:14
Copy Method Failure
Hello I have created a macro that processes monthly input files. On a 'template' tab within the macro file, the macro performs calculations on the input data and then graphs the processed data for a given site location. After the data is graphed, a copy is made from the template tab to a new tab for each site ... 11 Feb 2010 15:05
prevent print
i am using the following piece of code to prevent the printing of a few specified tabs in a workbook, however, it does not appear to be working correctly. where am i going wrong? using excel 2003 For Each Sheet In ThisWorkbook If Sheet.Name <> "TestData" And Sheet.Name <> "ResultDetail" And Sheet.Name <> ... 11 Feb 2010 15:05
change categories to values vice versa
hello, i'm trying to switch the axes, or categories to values and values to categories. is there a way to switch from Excel.XlAxisType.xlCategory to Excel.XlAxisType.xlValues and vice versa so that i can change where the text shows up? any help on this would be great ... 11 Feb 2010 13:57
UserForm will not appear
Here is my code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() UserForm1.Show End Sub That's it. But every time I click on CommandButton1, I get this error: "Application-define or object-defined error". The user form worked up until today and I can't think of anything I've done to affect it. Can anyone help ... 11 Feb 2010 13:57
During VBA waiting for Message box answer problem
Hi, Thanks in advance During vba I open a msgbox which shows user the answers to be updated in another workbook. The user must check these answers on the current worksheet before the user agrees to the update. My problem is that the user can't scroll up & down the worksheet until the question is answer.... 13 Feb 2010 08:13
How to automatically trigger the vba coding by opening worksheet?
The following code is stored under specific worksheet, whenever the worksheet is opened, it required to update all links and do all the calculation for each cells. For the given code, it requires to manually press F2 and enter to update and trigger the rest of coding. However, the value within cell A1 is calcu... 11 Feb 2010 12:49
Value of wdAlertsNone
Hi I use Delphi for automation, so I dont have the default values. What is the real value of wdAlertsNone ? WBR Sonnich ... 11 Feb 2010 12:49
Macro needs to rename worksheet tab name
Hi Joe, Try the following. Note the error trapping is essential. However, if re-naming the first sheet with the same name then it does not produce an error. Sub ReNameWorksheet() Dim strShtname As String strShtname = "My New Sht Name" On Error Resume Next ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Name = strShtname If Err... 11 Feb 2010 01:46