First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hyperlink to child report is LOCALHOST when exported to Excel
We have a report that has a link to a child report for each row. We used the "Go to report" for the field's Action. Everything works fine through the browser. However, when we export this to Excel, the links turn into http://localhost.. which does not work for the user. How can we fix this? Thanks, Bernado... 10 Mar 2010 03:05
SSRS 2008 and MOSS - Linked Reports
I know that some features are lost when publishing in sharepoint mode using SSRS 2005. e.g. linked reports do not work. Is that resolved in SSRS 2008? We are Upgrading from SSRS 2005 to 2008 and contemplating whether going in Native Mode or Sharepoint mode. Any feed back would be appreciated. ... 9 Mar 2010 18:07
SSRS function to return number and not sign
Is there a function in SSRS 2008 that will return just the number part (including decimal values) of a data item and not the negative sign but still work when the input value is a positive value? ... 9 Mar 2010 13:32
How to copy existing report/project to new report/project
I have an SRS project and report. I want to create a new project and report from the existing one and save it/them under a new name. How do I do this? There is no "Save Project As" option on the File menu in Visual Studio. ... 10 Mar 2010 16:28
SharePoint Reports Not Viewable
Hello: At a client of ours that uses SQL 2005, we created reports and placed these reports into their SharePoint site. So, when they click on the tab labeled "Reports", they see our reports. Yesterday, their SSL certificate expired. Now, when they click on any of the reports in the tab, they get a screen ... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
Cannot create Report Builder Model from WSS 3.0 using SQL2005 Repo
Error Message: * Cannot create a connection to data source 'DS_Chevo2_JM.rsds'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) o For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors Systems: * Windows Server 2003 R2 running WSS 3.0 SP2 ... 20 Mar 2010 07:24
access to reporting services
Hi, Please can someone advise how i can give a normal domain user access to reporting services (sql 2005), he needs to be able to have full access to view, test and change report settings, he is not a domain admin or anything. He needs to access via sql management tools. Have tried various things but cant fig... 9 Mar 2010 07:51
summing
I have a report with Jan-Dec and Total as columns in my report. There are a few group totals in the report, and one of the group totals is very complicated, based on calculated fields I have added to my dataset. I'm wondering if I can avoid creating a Total field in my dataset for the complicated group, and i... 9 Mar 2010 02:24
SSRS not Initialized and not sure why
we have been rebuilding a server and having problems; says it's running but not initialized and I do not see a db version with 'C 5.0.8' or whatever. Any ideas or how to's would be appreciated. -- Regards, Pat ... 8 Mar 2010 19:50
Calculate the amount of time it takes for a report to run
In SSRS2005, the was a way to calculate how long a report took to run. I got the formula here: (http://www.ssw.com.au/Ssw/Standards/Rules/RulesToBetterSQLReportingServices.aspx#UsefulFooter). The formula works flaulessly in 2005, however in 2008 the formula changes its behavior characteristics because of the ... 8 Mar 2010 16:27