First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stored Procedure
Looking for some assistance. I need to create a stored procedure for SSRS. Here is the query Select Distinct a.mpin, b.longdesc INTO #Specialties From dbo.PROV_SPECIALTIES a Inner Join dbo.SPECIALTY_TYPES b on a.spectypecd = b.spectypecd Inner Join dbo.PROF_LANGUAGE c ON a.mpin = c.mpin Where c.LanguageC... 14 Mar 2010 04:24
Report call times out when called through web service but not through Report Manager
Hello all, I have a Reporting Services report that runs fine when I run it from Visual Studio. It also runs fine from Report Manager. However, when I run it from an .aspx page named RSRenderReport.aspx, I get a timeout error after about 100 seconds. I have set the following: In the web.config: <http... 11 Mar 2010 22:28
Changes not sticking
I am having a strange issue with a Reporting Service 2005 instance. Whenever I try to change a parameter default on a report by going to report properties, parameters, and changing the default value, the new value stays if I run the report - but if I close my browser and go back to the report, the previous default ... 14 Mar 2010 04:24
Dynamic .jpg locations in SSRS
I posted a message on 2/19/2010 that never got answered and subsequently was deleted. I'm not sure why. I'm trying to get away from Crytsal Reports and I would like to know if there is a way to code the location of a .jpg file in .NET so I can dynamically determine the location of a signature for a letter at r... 17 Mar 2010 11:23
How to retrieve thresholds from the database
Hi All, I use KPI images to display based on some thresholds. Currently most of the thresholds I am managing with hardcoded constants in the expressions. I want to store the thresholds in a SQL database and I want the expression to the KPI image to retrieve the threshold for the KPI from the database can you ple... 11 Mar 2010 08:55
Updating data into SQL DB from SSRS reports
Hi All I have SSRS Reports displaying a few metrics sometimes users want to update comments on these metrics like we display in a tablix the name of the metric, month, year and the value of the metric and users want to update some comments on this. I know in one of the SQL User group meetings I saw someone dem... 14 Mar 2010 15:26
Page header fields on multiple pages
It worked fine for strings, but i can�t use with images from the database. I tryed to use the Convert.Tobase64String to convert to String before calling the code but it didn�t work. How can i fix this? Can u guys help me? From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_2005_1_0_0_455206/Page-header-fields-on-multiple-pages... 11 Mar 2010 08:55
The parameter '{0}' cannot be an empty string. Parameter name:cookie.Domain
We have the same setup here with reports running in integrated mode, reports in a library, etc. We experienced the same problem. The solution was to make sure no cookies were being written to the response when rendering a report page. We use the regular expression "^.*(Reserved\.ReportViewer(Control)|(WebPart))|(_... 10 Mar 2010 16:28
Security Modifications
I need to make some security modifications on an existing SSRS2005 installation. I woud like add a group to the home folder with content manager role. When I add the group the permissions do not cascade down the report tree. Is there something I need to do get this cascade? Thanks ... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
How to create a report with two data sources and join the data between them
Hi All, I want to define a report with two data sources one is a Hyperion OLAP source and the other is a SQL Server database. I want the data from the Hyperion source to pull the corresponding detailed data from the SQL Server database. Is this possible I can link two data sources and define one report with data... 10 Mar 2010 13:06