First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
IIS not recognized SQL Server 2005 Development edition
My installation is not recognizing that IIS is loded and/or enabled. Anyone know of why this would be happening. The computer is Windows 7 64-bit and I installed the 64 bit verion of SQL Server. The RS option is greyed out when I try to insall. -- RW ... 24 Mar 2010 13:32
Permissions and Roles Questions
This is for SQL 2005 RS and win 2003 AD I created a number of roles in Active Directory to limit access to reports in the Management Portal for Job X. Initially, I created a role for each report and then added groups to those roles. After getting this all set, I determined that it would probably be a better idea ... 21 Mar 2010 16:14
line break SSRS 2008
I am creating a SSRS 2008 report and there is a grouping in a column in the table and i need to insert a line when the group changes. For example: 1 abc 1 def 1 ghi 1 jkl ------------------------------------ 2 john 2 maria 2 Cheryl 2 ... 24 Mar 2010 03:20
sql server report 2008 export options
I would like to know know what are the options of exporting in sql server reports 2008: I would like to export a report with about 10 sub or linked reports to a format that you can work with a table of contents. From looking on the web site looks like my best option is to export to Word. Are there other e... 20 Mar 2010 13:14
reporting options in SQl Server
What are the options to do SQL Server reports? I have done Access frontend SQL Server backend reports in Access. I have a client with SQL Server. He has Filemaker for some kind of front end. What are the options for reporting? I have SQL Server 2005 Express but I could probably download the 2005 enterprise tria... 22 Mar 2010 11:54
Export to Excel?
Hi, Running Reporting Services from SQL 2005 Server and my users like to export to Excel so that they can play with formatting, sorting and what-not. We have run into a problem where the export process merges cells in Excel and then you have to go through this annoying process to unmerge the cells so you ca... 22 Mar 2010 11:54
Reporting Services SUM(IIF(...) Problem
I have on my report a list grouped by username. What I need is to count the number of times the grouped username appears in another column within the dataset (both inside and outside the grouping). I have tried everything I can think of (which is why I am here.) What I have so far is some code and a "SUM(IIF(...... 18 Mar 2010 17:48
Quickly changing RDL files
Hello, I have a series of 50+ RDL files that had to get srestored from a data drive, and I don't have the original .VS solution that created them - the reports all use different data sources. Is there a quick way to dynamically change the name of the SQL server they are pointed to? ... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
SSRS 2005 matrix using rows as headings
Has anyone ever had to do this? Display a matrix on an SSRS report using the row data as a heading and repeating the column headings for each row? I've gotten pretty close using a matrix containing a rectangle in the Data area which itself contains another matrix; however since the column data needs to repeat... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
SSRS2005, matrix but concat keys for last group level ?
Hello all, Let's start with a matrix report that groups my data by area, status, company and project. Now the problem is that it creates numerous columns and actually : - I don't care about the project sub totals but would still like to know which projects are involved. That is basically I would like to gr... 18 Mar 2010 13:01