First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Subreport always appears blank (even during basic testing with no parameters!)
I have a subreport in my report that takes a set of basic parameters. It does not appear on my main report when the main report is run. As a test, I decided to create a simple subreport with no parameters and only a text field. It also does not display on my report. As a further test, I decided to create an ent... 3 May 2010 13:10
Start report on Page 2
I built a rolling calendar report which shows by Page: Last Year Current Year Next Year I would like the report to start on Page 2 Current Year; then allow users to toggle pages to navigate from year to year. Any help would be GREAT! ... 2 May 2010 04:28
Report Parameters
I am familiar with other reporting tools like crystal and access but am new to ssrs. It seems like I have everything setup right but the report is only returning one record. I am passing three parameters to a report. The three parameters are @as_of_date, with available values set to none, default values set t... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
Word page templates in SSRS, and creating a summary page in SSRS
Hi, I will design a SSRS report that is supposed to be dynamic pages, meaning that some pages should be displayed and some not. I was thinking in creating few template pages, and based on the configuration, provided by the database, use the appropriate page templates for each pages, seeding the information ac... 29 Apr 2010 15:49
Passing a value from parent report to subreport
Hello friends, I am now facing the same parameter problem. I have a master detail report. In jump to report option, i have specified parameters correctly. My prob is , only THE FIRST VALUE of the parameter set is passed onto the detail report. Ex: In master , there is a UserName col which gives lists of users. ... 29 Apr 2010 07:53
Read URL Address
How can I read the URL line in the SSRS code. Please help IfThenElse wrote: Thank you for sharing this code. 26-Oct-07 Thank you for sharing this code. That will help once I write against 2005 Some of the code I still do not understand, I hope to find explanations by line item Thanks again Previous P... 28 Apr 2010 19:45
Multi Select Parameters
I have the problem listed in this article: https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/249227/multi-value-select-all-parameter-in-reporting-services?wa=wsignin1.0 When SELECT ALL is chosen in a multi-select box every item in the multi-select box is selected and the value of the parameter is a li... 29 Apr 2010 10:08
chart options
I'm trying to create a pie chart where I can identify the groups I want, and have all other data go into one other group, like "others". Like limiting the output to the top ten. I worked for a while in Crystal reports and it's easy. When defining the order, you can just say if its not a named group( you enter t... 29 Apr 2010 07:53
reports performance - mgmt studio v.s reportmanager
Recently I ran into a strange behavior: the stored proc that makes up the report, runs much slower in sql mgmt studio than the report itself from ReportManager. Usually it's the other way around. We have sql 2008 server egine w/ RS 2008. Anyone runs into this before? Thanks, ... 29 Apr 2010 10:08
Multi-select parameter default?
Hi, How do I set the default of a multi-select parameter? In this case I want to default to All. Thanks in advance, Linn ... 28 Apr 2010 01:48