First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
help on composing an aging report for transactions
hello all, I am new to SSRS. I need some help on how to create an aging report in ssrs. This is what my report should look like: Month identify $ $closed $Recovered $Open 0-30day 31-60day Jan 2009 $$$ $$ $$$ $$$ ... 25 May 2010 15:47
Table "Or" Filter Expression using the "IN" operator
I need to filter a table on two multi-value parameters, but also using the IN operator. I need something like this Expression: =Trim(Fields!MyField.Value) IN Parameters!MyMultiValueParameter.Value Or Trim(Fields!MyField.Value) Operator: IN Value: Parameters!MyMultiValueParameter2.Value I tried d... 26 May 2010 08:04
How to find a record in a dataset
Hello, Is it possible to find a particular record in a data set using RDL functions? //Misha ... 25 May 2010 13:33
black rectangles
Thank you Michael. Thought I'd lost my marbles! Saved me loads of time chasing where these had come from. M DF wrote: black rectangles 16-Mar-10 The black rectangles show up whenever you hide a column in your table. A bug in SSRS to my opinion. What did the trick for me was setting the borders of t... 25 May 2010 10:14
weeky time "bucket"
Looking for some advice on a sql report. I need to summarize data in weekly time "buckets". The week is defined as Sun thru Sat. The report rundate and anthing prior should be week 0, with the future weeks numbered 1, 2, 3, etc. At some point there may be a requirement to group all dates after a future date... 26 May 2010 08:04
Hide empty rows on drill down report
Hi, I'm trying to do the same thing, but for columns in a matrix, instead of rows. My matrix has columns stacked up as groups, up to level 5, but it may or may not have data at all the 5 levels (some groups might finish at level 3, while some may finish at level 5). I've managed to show the toggle image as - (expanded... 24 May 2010 11:15
Subscriptions Cannot be created
Thank Aamir - you're a genius, it works. I have been looking for a solution for a very long time. From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_2006_9_0_0_828989/Subscriptions-Cannot-be-created.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 21 May 2010 09:31
Fixed Table Size
How will I expand the subreport rectangle to fit into page ?I tried to do this but I think I am missing something.I dont get the horizontal and vertical scroll bars? Regards Rita From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_2007_2_0_0_927288/Fixed-Table-Size.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.devel... 21 May 2010 05:09
it did not work for me yet
Can you be a little more specific on the orders and steps? I did, but it did not work. I am re-tracing what I did wrong. After install of the new instance, point to the same database, no other changes need to be made? Bruce L-C [MVP] wrote: Yes it is possible and I am running that way. 21-Jan-09 Yes it i... 20 May 2010 09:28
Large multi-select list box - performance
I am in similar situation but with a 27000 item multiselect parameter. The following approach did improve performance a bit as it generates the string from the selected items in vb instead of sql/mdx but it is still quite slow in long parameter lists. http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlreportingserv... 20 May 2010 13:55
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12