First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Can you do this with a chart
I have a column chart. Data series is 5/1, 5/2, 5/3...all the way to last day of month. I need to plot a straight target line starting at 0 on 5/1 and goes all the way to the highest point of the last entry total which would be 5/31. So basically i am just drawing a diagnal line from 0 the the last data poin... 15 May 2010 23:32
vbTab or Chr(9) not working
Im trying to use the vbTab or Chr(9) in order to get a tabulator character. The result is always a single space instead of a tab. Any ideas why? ="test1" &vbCrLf & "test2" results in "test1 test2" is the tab character not supported??? Thanks for any help ... 15 May 2010 04:02
VS2010
Hi exist in the VS2010 some support for report services? thanx marek ... 1 Jun 2010 09:46
Question on SSRS
I am trying to create a space usage report and the challenge I have is the date is stored as a varchar in the column in the table. I can convert this easily in sql (so that when you group and order the data it does so correctly when there is data from the prior year) however I cannot get the data to group in the r... 14 May 2010 19:26
conditional formatting of row
I have a table that displays instrument calibration dates. The users are looking to redo the SSRS report to go out 30 days instead of 7. Not a problem to do. What else they want is a color coding of the different times. Originally, I was using the following; =IIF(Fields!NextCalibrationDate.Value < Today(),... 20 May 2010 16:08
Financial software firm needs SQL Server DBA - Metro Atlanta.
Looking for Computer Science graduates knowledgable in SQL Server with 1-3 years experience. Marietta location, excellent office environment, superior benefits. To apply please visit http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=63062 www.evestment.com. ... 14 May 2010 09:30
Tab character in Textfield
Hi there I am using rdlc files within a winform application. There I have RichTextBox where user can enter multiline text. There is no formating but only the tab character is available for the user. Now when i display the report all the tab characters are replaced by a single space and therefore the formati... 14 May 2010 04:06
Connecting to a shared SSRS data source from BIDS
I'm just starting out using BIDS and creating reports in general. I've been using Report Builder and have no trouble accessing a shared SSRS data source by specifying the Report Server (http://<Server>/ReportServer) in the Options...Settings, from there I can view and use any predefined data source in a report... 18 May 2010 08:10
"connection failure, timeout or low disk" error
Every once in a while during periods of heavy demand and some large reports running I see this error in the SSRS log: library!WindowsService_2!fd8!05/13/2010-01:17:26:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerStorageException: An error occurred within the report server d... 13 May 2010 10:30
How to embed reports in Web Forms and Windows Forms?
Is there anywhere I can get the details about how to embed reports in Web Forms and Windows Forms? Seems like it require good skill and not that easy Thank you Regards Raj ... 18 May 2010 08:10