First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
drillthrough report problem when loading main report from the stre
Hi, In my ASP.NET project I have web form with reportviewer control in local mode. My main report has link to the drillthrough detail report. When I load my main report using: ReportViewer.LocalReport.ReportPath = Server.MapPath(myPath) everything is working fine but when i load my main report using: ReportVie... 6 May 2010 13:06
Export to PDF has extra blank page????
Using reportingservice2005 and reportingservice2006 soap interfaces in the same application
I am just finishing off my application- Reporting Services for DOS, currently I have a work around using the following URL: http://blogs.msdn.com/bimusings/archive/2008/05/15/problems-making-web-reference-to-reportservice2006-unable-to-import-operation-setreporthistoryoptions.aspx this works but not all the fun... 6 May 2010 09:40
Using variables
How do I create a variable whose value is keep on increasing for every record in the report? I need to create a serial number column in the report. I cannot have this column in the database table. Thank you Regards Raj ... 7 May 2010 01:20
Large multi-select list box - performance
We have large multi-select list box (8000 items). When we run the report in visual studio (database is on separate server) the select box loads very quickly and when we click view report it renderes quickly ( both wothin a few seconds). When we deployed the report to the reporting services server and attemp... 5 May 2010 13:48
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 01:44
Subscription sending email multiple times
Hi SQL Server 2008 Standard Reporting Services running in Sharepoint integrated mode. (Build 3790) 1 report with 2 subscriptions, 1st Subscription sends report once no CC 2nd Subscription sends report twice, looks identical except for @ExecutionTime difference, 1 person CC on subscription. Subscription UI... 27 May 2010 18:11
Table Filters and Empty Records
Hi, I'm quite new to Reporting Services and am having a bit of a confusing afternoon with it. I'm trying to build a report that contains a series of discrete reports for a number of projects that show project data and any milestone tasks associated with each project; if a project has no milesetones, the pro... 4 May 2010 20:13
Error when trying to generate report model.
HI , I'm trying to create a report model from the sample Adventure works DW cube, that ships with SQL Server. However when i do this, i receive the following error. An error occurred while generating model. (rsModelGenerationError) Get Online Help An error occurred during the generation of semantic model : [Crea... 4 May 2010 07:54
deugging SSRS 2008
Is there a way to 'step through' code when the SSRS 2008 rdl is running? This would be similar to a 'stepping though' code in a .net application? I am asking that question since sometimes I see errors that I know come from the .net framework. To fix the errors, so far I have had to 'guess' what the problem was.... 7 May 2010 11:10
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last