First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Parameters from Dropdownlist
Thanks for solution... "Ben Watts" wrote: You could try and create a different dataset that is exactly the same as your current one and name it city parameter or something like that. Then inside your report parameter for the values, change the dataset to the one you just created and choose the fiel... 19 May 2010 16:03
Sometimes charts are not rendered in a good way
I have some reports (SSRS 2k8 enterprise SP1) with a set of charts and a data table On Page one i have 4 charts, 2 of them are on the same dataset than the detailled table on page 2 Usually the reports works fine but sometimes when i run the report i have no details in my charts =>My pie chart have only one l... 19 May 2010 12:42
Conditional colours for drill-down
Hi guys, I have one q about my issue. In matrix I have column drill-down : Date->Status 2010 Approved Submitted Cell with data have TextColour condition :=Switch(Fields!EffortStatus.Value="Approved","Red",Field... 19 May 2010 09:21
Custom File Name SSRS Subscriptions
Hi There Are there any more parameters like @timestamp in SSRS to customise the filename? Is it at all possible to refer to parameters from the report itself? I'm having difficalty auto-incrementing the invoice number. The number should only increment when the report is delivered. Do you have any suggestions? ... 19 May 2010 06:05
Request to IIS hangs when accessing SQL Reports
Hi Venkat, I have the same issue with IIS and reporting services. Please give details for which log files you gave permission and which user/group. Also what kind of permissions. Thanks a lot. Salman "Venkat" wrote: finally the issue is figured out. Web server does not have permissions on log file... 18 May 2010 13:41
Page break in subreport 2008
Hello, I designed a report with page break after every change of a group. This report works - stand alone - very good. When I include this report as a subreport in an other simple report (tablix, data), which only calls 3 subreports, the page break in the subreport does not work. What is the reason ? Who... 18 May 2010 10:22
inverse log scale on 2008 guages
Hi guys, We have recently upgraded to SQL2008/64 and are starting to make use of the new gauges installed. Many of our KPIs revolve around very high compliance targets, normally 95/98/99 %. I would like to be able to create scales that show 0-100% but with the 90-100% taking up roughly half the dial. I can do... 18 May 2010 04:55
Column Order in Matrix
well interesting concept...thanks for the guideline :) I used sql Qry to "build" my date and ordered it in the chart that i needed to sort the months for. Month(Cast ('1 '+ [MonthField]+' '+[YearField] as DateTime)) as MonthOrder From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_2005_10_0_0_625211/Column-Order-in-Matrix.htm ... 17 May 2010 10:14
Is Microsoft monitoring this group
I see very few recent responses by anyone from Microsoft to questions/comments posted on this thread. I thought MS was supposed to be monitoring this and other groups and resonding within two days. Is that the understanding of other posters as well? Rich at Genesys ... 18 May 2010 13:41
"FOUND ORPHANED REQUEST" error
This error occurs several times a week, preceeded by this error: runningjobs!WindowsService_1!f9c!05/17/2010-06:52:24:: e ERROR: Error in timer Database Cleanup (NT Service) : Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerStorageException: An error occurred within the report server database. Thi... 17 May 2010 10:14
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13