First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
SSRS - 2005
I am having a problem with SSRS dropping columns from the datasource if the cell in the first row is blank. Is there a configuration setting that causes this? I don't want to crete a dummy first row that has something in every column in order for the reports to work. The data is coming in as an XML data stream an... 12 May 2010 14:45
Relating Two DataSets
Hi Bruce, I need your assistant, How can i calculate within my report the movements of two displayed columns coming from 2 different datasets within a table in a Reporting services report. i.e. there are two tables in my report. The 2 different datasets are MDX queries with exactly the same number of rows but... 11 May 2010 08:57
ReportPath and Report Server URL
My reports are in http://localhost/kra/Report Services/tutorial/sales order.rdl It is published/deployed and I am able to access it by this url: http://localhost:8081/ReportServer/Sales Orders http://localhost:8081/Reports I am trying to integrate with asp.net page, which is in, http://localhost/kra/aspdotnet... 18 May 2010 07:05
Auto fit table fields [RS 2003]
Hi all, in Reporting Services 2003 is there a way to auto fit the fields of a table (based on the content)? Thanks a lot. Luigi ... 19 May 2010 20:31
Decimals in Excel
Hi , I am using P0 and N0 to get rid of decimals and they are still appearing in excel ? Any suggestions ? Regards Malcolm ... 11 May 2010 06:47
Decimals
Hi , I have a pedantic client who when he exports the report to excel does not want to see two decimal places . I have set it to N0 and P0 , but alas no luck , any suggestions ? Regards Malcolm ... 11 May 2010 06:47
bullet list with list control
hi, Did you find the answer for this? thanks, ewin "Chris" wrote: Hi Mark and Marc, I am unable to see the answer in your posts. I am having the same problem. When the text wraps after a bulleted list, it is not lined up with text, it ends up straight under the bullet. I apprecia... 11 May 2010 03:33
SSRS 2008 64bit Oracle Datasource
I am currently getting ready to start using SSRS 2008 64bit with Oracle 64bit datasource's. Has anybody run into any issues creating a Shared Oracle Datasource to version 10.2 64bit? Thanks ... 10 May 2010 17:41
How to reference 2 datasets within a table in a Reporting services
How can i calculate within my report the movements of two columns coming from 2 different datasets within a table in a Reporting services report. The 2 different datasets are MDX queries with exactly the same number of rows but running over 2 different periods. I just want to calculate within the report the dif... 19 May 2010 20:31
How to reference 2 datasets within a table in a Reporting services report
How can i calculate within my report the movements of two columns coming from 2 different datasets within a table in a Reporting services report. The 2 different datasets are MDX queries with exactly the same number of rows but running over 2 different periods. I just want to calculate within the report the differe... 10 May 2010 12:07