First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Two SSRS 2008 questions
I have the following two questions to ask about sql server reporting service 2008: 1. When I want to see the 'expression' value from some fields like 'placeholders', it is sometimes very hard to actually see the 'expression' value. Most of the time I have had to 'click' lots on various locations in the v... 3 May 2010 23:09
Extra cover page when report exported to PDF
I am using SQL Reporting Services for SQL Server 2005. I have a report that uses a page header as a cover page. When the report renders in the browser, the cover page prints once (as expected) and then the data begins on page two. When the report is exported to a PDF, I get two cover pages. The first cover page doe... 5 May 2010 20:31
sql server report service 2008
My company used just purchased sql server 2008 and I installed several new reports via sql server report service 2008. Now I am ready to setup report builder 2.0 for expereinced users that are not in the Information Technology group. Can you tell me and/or refer some urls that I can use to setup report buil... 3 May 2010 17:37
Reporting Hardware Specs for a 20TB Oracle DB
Hello, I have a requirement for a Reporting Solution for an Enterprise Reporting Solution for a 20TB Oracle (running on Unix) Datawarehouse that does about 150M Transactions a day. There are about 300 users and not more than 30 concurrent users. They already have a MOSS 2007 Installation so i need specs for t... 14 May 2010 19:26
Query for Monthly Report - Different on 1st Day of Month
I'm using SSRS to write reports, and am very new to SQL queries. I have a report that shows totals for each day in the month to-date, for two data elements. It needs to run daily via an automatic snapshot, and be distributed via e-mail subscription. As such, the time frame cannot be a user input item. T... 4 May 2010 13:29
Textbox evaluates differently in PDF
Bill - Do you get these results regardless of what text is in Fields! Narrative.Value? More specifically, do you see these results if Fields!Narrative.Value is NULL? If it is an empty string? If it has some actual text in it? If it has just blank spaces in it? I have found that PDF rendering will strip out ... 3 May 2010 09:50
Measures on Rows SSRS 2008
Hi all, I'm trying to create a matrix report in SSRS 2008 from a relational source that has measures on rows as well as some groups and subtotals. It should look something like this when done: ZIPCODE1 SERVICE1 SERVICE2 SERVICE3 TOTAL FACILITY1 Measure1 ... 30 Apr 2010 22:59
Problem authenticating to SSRS 2008 via JSP from Tomcat
Our company provides a web application which uses Apache Tomcat connected to a SQL Server database. We provide reports to our customers in SSRS. Most of our customers are on SSRS 2005, but we've recently started implementing customers with SSRS 2008. In 2005, we create JSP pages on the application server to se... 30 Apr 2010 17:27
Document Map showing
On one of my reports that I open via web server I get the preview display fine but it shows a "Document Map" section at the left that shows the ID number I am using as a link parameter in a subreport. How can I get rid of this when running the report? Thanks. -- David ... 30 Apr 2010 14:00
Display Box Plot Mean and Median Lines
When creating a Box Plot graph in SSRS 2008, I have data in the dataset for the high whisker, low whisker, low box, high box, median and Mean. The design mode shows lines for Median and Mean within the boxes. However, when you go to Preview mode, these lines do not exist. I don't see anything in any of the cha... 30 Apr 2010 12:51