First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reporting Services 2005 Item Security Issue
Hi All, I have a problem with Report Manager for SSRS 2005. Whenever I drill down to oen of my Report Packages and got Properties->Security and click the 'Edit Item Security' button I get a JavaScript confirmation box and when i click ok I get nothing. So I cannot manage the security for the reports. I get the follo... 30 Apr 2010 18:34
Add Function code to SSRS to PARSE the URL and use result in report qry
I need to add vb function in SSRS code area to read the url , parse it and return the result to be used in the Data SQL select stataement. for example http://localhost:3765/psrForms/psrComposition.aspx?userid=abxma for example select userid, section, division from usertbl where userid = funcode() I do n... 27 Apr 2010 12:13
Row totals?
Hi, This seems like it's probably real easy but I am struggling. I have a report with a dozen or more columns, the first few are text and date data but the last 5 are numeric and I'd like to put a total at the end of each row. What's the best way to do this in RS? Can I create a formula in a calculated ce... 28 Apr 2010 01:48
Access denied with ReportViewer in IIS 7.5
Hi! We have a problem with IIS 7.5 and ReportViewer. We have a Windows 2008 R2 server with hosting accounts running on the same application pool with .NET Framework 3.5. The user files are in a share with DFS. The user applications are in ASP.NET impersonated with the active directory hosting user, who has ... 4 May 2010 12:21
Help needed to show dynamic images on report
Hi Experts, I have to show some images as logo in my ssrs 2008 report. Logo images are stored in a shared folder with .jpj extension on server. Logo file path and name is comming from the custom assembly used in my report. Everything works fine if all the logo files present on the shared folder. But when the ... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
The user or group name 'computername\Administrator[Unknown]' is not recognized.
Hello guys, Server Specifications: Authentication Built in accounts not AD installed. We have two seprated servers one is web server with reporting services and one is database server. We have an issue at subscription side after execution time status showing pending. Reporting services logs have an given err... 27 Apr 2010 07:39
error from subreport
I have a main report with a subreport on it. The subreport shows "Error: Subreport could not be shown." I get this in the subform only if there is no other data in the row. Otherwise, all is working fine. How can I overcome the error message to not show? Thanks...John ... 26 Apr 2010 14:57
SSRS 2008 format on separate lines
In a sql server report 2008, I want a report to show subcategory values as a grouping, but I want not certain how to set it up. The value for state will show up on its own line. The rest of the values under the state, with appear on separate lines, The report would look something like the following: stat... 26 Apr 2010 02:38
Plot line on chart
I have a column chart which the columns show data series for the year (2010-01, 2010-02....) I need to plot a line starting at 0 and go all the way to the last entry total which would be 2010-12. So basically i am just drawing a line from 0 the the last data point. Any idea on how to get this done? Thanks... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
How to create multiple hyperlink's dynamically for a single Ro
yes for row 2 the values are value1,value2,value3 etc and i have to hyperlink the row 2 values dynamicly "Bruce L-C [MVP]" wrote: I'm confused, are value1, value2, value3 all in the same field? Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Reporting Services "HiddenStroam" <Hiddenstroam(a)gmail.com> wrote... 28 Apr 2010 09:29