First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
SQL 2008 x64 SP1 SSRS
I've installed SQL Server 2008 x64 SP1 SSRS on a server running Windows Server 2008 x64 Standard and am having major issues. I installed and configured SSRS using documentation provided by our CRM application (ConnectWise). They appeared to be pretty standard options. For SSL I chose the certificate for mydomain.co... 18 Mar 2010 16:40
login on drill down report using ie
We are using a SQL Server embedded connection and a specific user name and password for the Report Server. Meaning not Windows Authentication. When we use a report URL as the drill down from one report to another and click on the link, we get the Report Server logon asking for User Name and Password . Once w... 17 Mar 2010 17:26
How to toggle subreport visibility
Hi All, I have a report with a tablix in it reporting from a dataset within this report I have a subreport sourcing data from another dataset. I have set the subreport to activate on the click of a hyperlink. But what I want to embed a few subreports into the main reports all toggled by different hyperlinks. But... 17 Mar 2010 05:47
SQL 2008 x64 SP1 SSRS can't authenticate SSL
We are running a Server 2008 Standard x64 server with SQL Server Standard 2008 x64 SP1 installed. I've installed the Reporting Services and configured it using the instructions provided by ConnectWise (the CRM application I'm installing). Non-SSL connections work fine but not SSL. When I connect to http://connec... 16 Mar 2010 16:17
Copying report permissions
Our users are migrating from one domain to another. What is the best way to copy permissions in Reporting Services? For example, Domain1\JoeUser has access to 4 folders and 20 reports on ReportServer1. I need to assign permissions for Domain2\JoeUser to the same 4 folders and 20 reports. I was wonderi... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
Passing Complex filter via URL
Hi Everyone, Ok, I'm baffle on this one and it may be that I'm trying to do it the “Crystal” way  I have many reports in which I pass parameters via the url. This works great. Now I need to pass complex statements that I'll like to add/append to the Where command via URL. i.e. http://dummy.com/report... 16 Mar 2010 11:25
black rectangles
The black rectangles show up whenever you hide a column in your table. A bug in SSRS to my opinion. What did the trick for me was setting the borders of the table to none. And adding borders on textboxes were needed. Greets, Micha?l adolfgarli wrote: The size/position of the black rectangle istop... 16 Mar 2010 06:52
Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web 2010
Hi all, Our training seminar on predictive analytics is coming three times during 2010: April in NYC, May in San Jose and October in San Francisco. This is an intensive training for analysts, marketers, managers and business professionals to make actionable sense of customer data by predicting buying behavior,... 15 Mar 2010 18:11
Initial Toggle State
I have a parameter that controls whether a sub-group should be 'expanded/collapsed' when the report runs. When I choose expanded the group is expanded, but the item that toggles the sub-group shows a '+' sign rather than the '-' sign. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? Thanks in advance, Michael C. ... 15 Mar 2010 13:30
Help: Creating a Variance column within a Column Group
Good Evening All, Using SSRS 2008 and Report Builder… I have a recordset of financial transaction over the last two years (2010, 2009) that I am presenting in a tablix. The tablix has a “row group” where I am grouping on product type, and a “column group” that I am grouping on year(transaction date). So w... 12 Mar 2010 22:54