First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
error: Detailed members can only contain static inner memmbers.
I am getting the following error: 'The tablix 'Table1' has a detail member with inner members. Detailed members can only contain static inner memmbers. I am getting the above error message in sql server reporting service 2008 when do the following when there is nothing on the design surface (creating a re... 1 Apr 2010 09:03
The @ symbol for parameters
Hello: Below is an example of a query that I created for a SQL report that I created a long time ago containing five parameters: select * from BPINKTONER where Company IN (@Company, ',') and ItemNumber IN (@ItemNumber, ',') and StockingLocation IN (@StockingLocation, ',') and DocumentDate BETWEEN @Begin_Da... 31 Mar 2010 19:58
Reporting Services will not show URL
Working with a Windows 7 Professional machine with an x 64 AMD processor. Trying to install SQL Express 2008 Advanced Services. The problem occurs in the reporting services - after the install. During the install we pick the "Install Native Mode default configuration" for reporting services. The install compl... 1 Apr 2010 12:24
ReportViewer - Calendar input type field for date parameter
Using ReportViewer control v9 in .aspx page - When displaying date type parameter field in my report nothing happens when calendar icon is clicked (no calendar page, no error) in ie 8. FoxFire works. Same report works fine when viewed directly on the report server in ie8. ... 31 Mar 2010 18:51
SSRS 2005 pie chart title
questions about chart titles. I'm creating a pie chart showing hours by worktype( dev, maint, etc). At the highest level is the entire org, under that, departments. chart defined as values = sum of hours. Category group = worktype. (All the values are being rerported correctly in the pie charts.) I created a t... 5 Apr 2010 15:01
Report Manager access: localhost vs 127.0.0.1
Hi, What is the difference between accessing Report Manager via localhost and 127.0.0.1? a) http://localhost/Reports_MyInstance b) http://127.0.0.1/Reports_MyInstance I have installed SQL Server 2008 Express with Advanced Services on Windows 7. After installation I tried to access Report Manager using the ... 30 Mar 2010 06:09
HELP!
Third time for this post. I cannot get SQL server 2005 Developer Edition to load reporting services on my computer. I have tried KB934164, KB938245, installing IIS 6.0 and the 6.0 config manager, ALL of the proposed options for IIS config manager, turning any combination or services on and off in different se... 30 Mar 2010 09:26
Upgraded RS2005 to RS2008 - Much slower rendering
We upgraded our Reporting Services 2005 to Reporting Services 2008 over the weekend. All of our reports are slow to load. It is not just when the report goes to pull data, but as soon as you clink on the link to the report. It takes 30 sec to a min just to get to where the report wants to load data. All rep... 31 Mar 2010 11:01
Custom Code execution on Table
I have the following problem I have a table that is made up of an indexed list. Based on the index of the item, I run a function to set some variables for later use. I had set the report initially to display the values of the variables in a self made grid outside of the table. This works quite nicely. I had... 26 Mar 2010 09:11
Scale Out install with mixed authentication
Hello, Should it be possible to have two instances of reporting services sharing the same reports database (i.e a scale out install) with one instance using forms auth and the other using windows auth? We've nearly got it to work; we can have each set of users access their own reports but if we give access to a si... 25 Mar 2010 18:37