First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Word Render destination array error
Have have built a report that is a form of 8 pages that I wish to render as a word document. It has a number of boxes and tables. I am getting an error message stating. Destination array was not long enough. Check destindex and length. From what I have read (which is fragmented to say the least) it is to do ... 19 May 2010 20:31
Publishing Report
I have given target url as: http://localhost/ReportServer While trying to deploy, it is asking for username/password. When I type the above url in IE, I got 404 error! Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj ... 11 May 2010 03:33
Changing rows by Columns
Hi, I have a query. I need to show the result of this query changing rows by columns in the table of my report. How I can to make it in SSRS 2005? Best regards and thanks!! Julio ... 10 May 2010 08:47
SSRS Web Service - Concurrent report to PDF not working
have written a code using SRS 2005 where report will download in PDF/ EXCEL format. All work fines except when we downoad same report concurrenlty. When same report is downloaded by 4-5 users simultaneously some of the users get error: Exception:System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 40... 20 May 2010 23:47
unable to delete column
Hey, can you let me know, another way to delete this ? I have same exact problem in SSRS 2005 . From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_2004_10_0_0_452120/unable-to-delete-column.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 9 May 2010 15:25
Firewall configuration to administrate Reporting Services
Hello! Into a Windows domain, I have 2 windows 2008 servers. All of them have their firewall activated. The 1st one is the host for SqlServer DB engine, and the 2nd one hosts Reporting Services. As you gest Reporting Services use the SQL Server DB Engine on the 1st server. Today, the firewall is configurat... 9 May 2010 03:34
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 04:44
SSRS 2008 - Tablix formatting
I've creating a tablix based report using a dataset source that resembles an order, order item model. We have a tablix setup with the order item line as the detail group, and have a lot of information in the 'order header' that we are trying to display in the group header in the tablix. The report is splitt... 7 May 2010 10:03
Analytics
Hi , Does anyone know how to test weather someone is looking at a report i.e maybe using google analystics or some sort of hit counter ? Regards Malcolm ... 19 May 2010 20:31
Renting a cottage for the family for a week or more allows you the luxury of a private vacation
FAMILY COTTAGE VACATIONS Renting a cottage for the family for a week or more allows you the luxury of a private vacation residence that feels more like "home" than a hotel. Kindle Cottage can be a perfect location for a personal retreat - provided you are not substituting one set of distractions for another. Ha... 7 May 2010 00:15