First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Report Builder (2005, v1.0) Chart Error in RS2008
We have recently moved reports from a RS 2005 server to a new RS 2008 server and we are having an issue with charts using a model based on an AS cube(2005 enterprise). We are now getting the following error on several reports: Value was either too large or too small for a Decimal. The bar chart has the follo... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
how to download an image into excel ?
is is possible to download an image in a report to excel ? Regards Malcolm ... 23 Apr 2010 03:28
HowTo return User!UserID using Oracle sys_context('USERENV','OS_US
Our SSRS instance is hosted in infrastructure that does not have Active Directory. The SSRS has a custom security extension and the process is running under the Network Service account. The custom security extension populates the 'User!UserID' runtime variable within SSRS. I have Oracle colleagues who want ... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
Export to excel fit a matrix to one page
Hi , I am creating a scorecard for a client which shows a range of kpi's . I would like to fit this on one page ? The excel sheet fits onto two pages when i export it .The client is quite pedantic about this . I have tried just about everything . Any suggestions will be appreciated .It is a matrix . R... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
Export to excel fit a matrix to one page
Hi , I am creating a scorecard for a client which shows a range of kpi's . I would like to fit this on one page ? The excel sheet fits onto two pages when i export it .The client is quite pedantic about this . I have tried just about everything . Any suggestions will be appreciated .It is a matrix . R... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
Export to excel fit a matrix to one page
Hi , I am creating a scorecard for a client which shows a range of kpi's . I would like to fit this on one page ? The excel sheet fits onto two pages when i export it .The client is quite pedantic about this . I have tried just about everything . Any suggestions will be appreciated .It is a matrix . R... 22 Apr 2010 13:29
SSRS2008 Line Chart Axis issue
I'm running into some trouble here and I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help with a solution. I have a line chart within an SSRS2008 report, and *sometimes* the axis values are a little off. In the one case in particular, I only have 3 data points -- 0, -0.9, 3.1. What I would expect to see on the axis i... 22 Apr 2010 11:23
Email SSRS Report
Can SSRS reports be sent via email, in the body of the email? Examples and/or links would be appreciated. This does not refer to subscriptions. I need to upload a file (probably an Access database) containing invoice data for multiple customers and email each their invoice. My thought was to build an ASP.NET ... 5 May 2010 09:20
Group Footer at bottom of page
Is there a way to force a group footer to the bottom of the page, either in SSRS '05 or '08? A page footer does not work because I only want it to print the footer at the bottom of the group, which regularly spans 3-4 pages (it's a signature block). A group footer works, but it sits directly below the end ... 26 Apr 2010 17:14
Updating DSV Deletes All named Queries
I have a project to build multiple Report Builder (RB) models utilizing the same underlying database. Each model will have its own DSV due to the fact that each model will be based upon a business department's needs. During the course of developing these models, the underlying database was changed quite a bit... 21 Apr 2010 12:35