First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'
Hi all , sorry for my english . I have trouble with eport services in the SQL 2008 and Win 2008 .An error occurred during client rendering. An error has occurred during report processing. Cannot create a connection to data source 'Portal'.Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'. I have server with S... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
Change data starting point in chart
In a SSRS 2008 chart of type "Shape, Doughnut" is it possible to change the start position of first data item? As it seems to default to start at 90 degree position.. ... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
Dataset in CustomReportItem
I have started a custom report item and can now draw useless things. What I do not understand is how to get values from a dataset into my control. I am sure I have to use CustomData.DataColumnHierarchy to create some schema but I have no idea how to do this for my simple two column many row table... Has anyone a s... 25 Mar 2010 11:31
Accessing SSRS reports from mobile devices like smart phones or blackberry
Hi All, Our users want to access some our existing SSRS reports from mobile devices like smart phones or blackberry. Can we just have the mobile devices point to report server and access the reports like from a PC will the reporting work or do we need to do anything specific to enable the SSRS reports for mobil... 24 Mar 2010 23:54
Windows intgrated security
Hi all, I have questation about this parametr in the Data source ... I want connect to the sql database with caller credentional . I select this option in the data source , but the call report page return credentionals error .... the service work under domain user . I try set the setspn for http/fqn but do not... 25 Mar 2010 16:16
Null values cause row height to change
(5 years later ...) Change the Cell Padding, Try 0pt for top & bottom. From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_2005_4_0_0_499627/Null-values-cause-row-height-to-change.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
Freezing table header in the extract from SSRS report
I am extracting data in excel format from SSRS report. I am using tablix in the report. The headers should be freezed in the excel file after extraction. I am able to freeze the headers in the SSRS level but when I am extracting data in excel format these headers are not geting freezed in the excel. -- Message ... 24 Mar 2010 14:43
Reporting Services not loading
When I try to load Reporting Services I get thie error advising IIS is not loaded or is not enabled. It IS loaded and it IS enabled. What do I have to do to get reporting services to load? This is beyond ridiculous! -- RW ... 24 Mar 2010 14:43
Compare Two Matrix's
Is it possible to compare two matrixs I have one matrix that returns Jan Feb March April 5 10 15 20 And the second returns Jan Feb March April 10 50 45 40 I then want to create a 3rd matrix that compares the first one to the Second in %...so in this example ... 24 Mar 2010 13:32
Link from One report to another
I have a report, that if a value is out of range, I would like to "hyperlink" it to another report. This "other" report requires a parameter by default. I would like to pass the value in the first report to the second. How can this be done? Any ideas? Thanks, Brian ... 22 Mar 2010 16:52