First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
Test to see if a SAS dataset exists in a library
I am trying to develop SAS code that will test to see if a SAS data library has datasets in it. If it does, then I want for SAS to delete the datasets. Has anyone attempted to do this? If so, can you give me a hand? Thanks! ... 14 Feb 2007 05:16
Multiple Imputation for categorical variables
I am working with with a dataset that has categorical variables and some of these categorical variables has missing observations. Th eproblem I am having is imputing for these missing observations. Can anyone please help me with how to impute for categorical data? I know about the proc MI data step but it only seem... 7 Feb 2007 15:07
sas procedure
Hello All, I have a program contained a procedure called proc cdisc as following: PROC CDISC MODEL=SDTM; SDTM SDTMVersion = "3.1"; DOMAINDATA DATA = ae DOMAIN = AE CATEGORY = EVENTS; RUN; I could not find in sas ver9 document. Could any one help me to locate the procedure in sas document and the syn... 27 Jan 2007 17:24
How to change order of variable in SAS dataset
Dear folks, I want to change order of variable in SAS dataset.Like Previous: Name Dept Roll no After: Roll no name Dept sholb be done.How can i do this. Thank you. ... 29 Jan 2007 02:24
How to reset fmtsearch= option to default catalog
Hi, How to reset the fmtsearch= option so that it searches the default catalog where sas supplied formats are stored. Where are they stored anyway ? thanks, Raj My sas program keeps erroring out with, ERROR 48-59: The format $DDMMYY was not found or could not be loaded. ... 25 Jan 2007 19:34
ERROR: Rename... Losing data sets from network drives
Actually Dave, I'm not convinced that it isn't a SAS problem. I have a track open with SAS on a similar issue involving a rename from the restructuring of a small data set. It is one within some hundreds of data sets created and modified in a work library as part of 46 programs included in a batch sequence. A... 29 Jan 2007 20:38
Default Character Set = Japanese????
Hi. I have the strangest problem. When I start, I receive the warning below: WARNING: The DM font being used is for the Western character set but the required character set is Japanese (Shift-JIS). As I am working in the Netherlands, I reckon I need the Western character set. I definetly do not need the Ja... 23 Jan 2007 11:02
Proc tabulate bottom label question/help
Hi, Jake, Check the ODS text= if you are using SAS V9. The link to the SAS ducument about this feature is here: http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/topics/new92/92odsmore.html HTH Yu On 1/21/07, Jake Bee <johbee(a)gmail.com> wrote: Dear SAS-L: I have the following code for tabulate, and for tab... 22 Jan 2007 09:40
"Procedure REG not found"?
Hello my always-helpful friends, I don't use SAS all that much and it's been probably more than a year since I tried anything too serious. I'm just sitting down this morning to get back into the swing of things, and I thought I started with a straightforward, no-brainer problem, and apparently it's trickier than... 28 Jan 2007 20:41
PROC OPTMODEL: does it solve Mixed Integer Programming problems?
Hi All, SAS9.1.3 has a new PROC OPTMODEL module for optimization research. Is it possible to solve MIP problems with it ? Thank you, Alexander ... 19 Jan 2007 02:37