From: jonniebanqueer on

Maybe I should just stick with Etch-A-Sketch where the
relationships aren't so complex.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

From: jon.banquer on

I realize I'm a complete idiot when it comes to
SolidWorks and I need to worship someone who has a clue
because for sure I don't and never will. I use to worship Cliffy but
that's didn't work out because I found out that despite being the
largest poster to comp.cad.solidworks that Cliffy has never / can't
use SolidWorks. When it comes to machining, Cliffy and I are on the
same level...total idiots but unlike Cliffy I have actually used
SolidWorks so I'm hoping to be Cliffy's new "god of cadcam".

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

From: Jerry Steiger on
"Bo" <bo(a)tilikum.com> wrote in message
So at SolidWorks we have Mr. Ray now as CEO, and I want to know if he
actually knows how to use SolidWorks? I doubt he is a serious user,
but could be wrong.

I thought they said that he had passed the CSWP exam, but several other
people say that it was "just" the CSWA exam. Since I haven't passed either,
it's hard for me to say that he isn't a serious user, although my definition
of serious might involve number of hours used per week, in which case I
should hope that the CEO of SWC doesn't meet it.

Jerry