From: Cliff on
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:16:23 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer <jon_banquer(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Why is no one at SolidWorks Corp. talking specifics on how the
>SolidWorks Feature Manager is going to be fixed so that it's easier to
>figure out someone else's model? One shouldn't have to be an expert so
>that when you try and modify someone else's model you don't end up
>making the Feature Manager light up like a Christmas tree.

IOW You cannot use it & are an idiot untrained non-user.

Free clue: things created first are usually first in the part
database record structure.
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on

http://www.geocities.com/banquercadcam/
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:11:32 -0800 (PST), Joe788 <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Jan 26, 4:59 pm, brewe...(a)aol.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:26:59 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
>>
>> <jon_banq...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >Now it's correct
>>
>> "I dropped out of high school to pursue my dream of making a lot of
>> money and never went back" - Jon Banquer - Dec 28, 2002
>>
>> So your planned path to making a lot of money is quitting school and
>> becoming a machine operator while posing as a CAD/CAM expert in
>> cyberspace.
>>
>> How are you planning on turning this into a lot of money?
>>
>> Not working for HSMWorks it seems:
>>
>> "I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. Shouldn't
>> be too hard because their head of US operations and I see things in
>> almost the exact same way and because HSMWorks is interested in what I
>> have to say and wants to work with me." - Jon Banquer -
>>
>> "Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot
>> control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get
>> evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this
>> clarifies any doubt." - HSMWorks ApS -
>
>I wonder why Jonnie Bonkers has been so quiet about HSMWorks lately?
>Not a single mention of it.

Good question.
--
Cliff
From: gk on

jon_banquer wrote:

> "You're my new "god of cadcam". I realize I'm a complete idiot when it
> comes to SolidWorks and I need to worship someone who has a clue
> because for sure I don't and never will. I use to worship Cliffy but
> that's didn't work out because I found out that despite being the
> largest poster to comp.cad.solidworks that Cliffy has never / can't
> use SolidWorks. When it comes to machining, Cliffy and I are on the
> same level...total idiots but unlike Cliffy I have actually used
> SolidWorks so I'm hoping to be Cliffy's new "god of cadcam".
>
> gk"
>
> Now it's correct Nuts son.
>
> Jon Banquer
> San Diego, CA

I'm hoping you can be both Barn's and my hero Jonnie! You are the greatest!

gk
From: jonniebanqueer on
"Just goes to show I don't know much about Job Shops and how they
operate. It's easy to see why I'm a machine operator and not actually
using any CAD/CAM package or dealing with customers.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA