From: jon_banquer on
"You're my new "god of cadcam". I realize I'm a complete idiot when it
comes to SolidWorks and I need to worship someone who has a clue
because for sure I don't and never will. I use to worship Cliffy but
that's didn't work out because I found out that despite being the
largest poster to comp.cad.solidworks that Cliffy has never / can't
use SolidWorks. When it comes to machining, Cliffy and I are on the
same level...total idiots but unlike Cliffy I have actually used
SolidWorks so I'm hoping to be Cliffy's new "god of cadcam".

gk"

Now it's correct Nuts son.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

From: Cliff on
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:28:47 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer <jon_banquer(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Tom Brewer thinks he's a SolidWorks expert.

Just like about everybody else, he actually knows a lot more
than you do. You are not even an entry-level user. Of anything
at all.
--
Cliff
From: jon_banquer on
> Hey, you forgot Joe788 in the above rundown showing those that I love to blow.

Now it's correct Nuts son.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

From: Cliff on
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:16:23 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer <jon_banquer(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Why is no one at SolidWorks Corp. talking specifics on how the
>SolidWorks Feature Manager is going to be fixed so that it's easier to
>figure out someone else's model? One shouldn't have to be an expert so
>that when you try and modify someone else's model you don't end up
>making the Feature Manager light up like a Christmas tree.

IOW You cannot use it & are an idiot untrained non-user.

Free clue: things created first are usually first in the part
database record structure.
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
wrote:

>The Feature Manager is the heart of SolidWorks and it badly needs to
>be made easier to use so that relationships are much easier to
>understand. If the SolidWorks Feature Manager was easy to use and
>understand products like SolidMap simply wouldn't exist.

I recall your famed posts on buying third-party components
as the wave of the future.
Bought your points yet?
--
Cliff