From: Simon Peacock on
It is Monday :-)

Simon

From: Gavin on
... When you have to pay a bill by a certain day, or when you have to
turn
... in a paper in school, it always means "before the end of the
specified
... period".
So "Monday" means, before 23:59:59 on Monday.... :-)

I'm sorry. Somebody had to do it.

From: Peter Alfke on
New Zealand is ahead of the rest of the world, as usual...
Peter

From: Eli Hughes on
Peter Alfke wrote:
> New Zealand is ahead of the rest of the world, as usual...
> Peter

So when will the Spartan 3e actually be available?????? I can't even
get my hands on a few chips. This is somewhat upsetting because the
same thing happening with the Spartan 3.

Even though I love the Xilinx stuff, it seems really damn hard to get
the parts!

-Eli
From: Peter Alfke on
Trying to smoothe the waves.
Spartan3e does NOT use a new, unproven manufacturing technology. That
means there should not be big surprises like they were with the
previous generation.
The sequence of availability will be : 500e, and 100e first, 1600e
then, 250e and 1200 ater that.

I am looking for the evalboard later today.
Peter

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Error (XST): translate terminal to FCT
Next: Memory in VHDL